elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   9Dragons (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/9dragons/)
-   -   9DVN will be closed soon - anyone know how to play 9D OFFLINE ? (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/9dragons/413830-9dvn-will-closed-soon-anyone-know-how-play-9d-offline.html)

ppphd5 12/31/2009 13:22

9DVN will be closed soon - anyone know how to play 9D OFFLINE ?

9D is an interesting game. But it has so many hack, so I sure it will be closed.

I want to play 9D at home without internet. I sure may people think like me.

So, anyone can help ? Thks

djsysulica 12/31/2009 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppphd5 (Post 3798416)
9D is an interesting game. But it has so many hack, so I sure it will be closed.

I want to play 9D at home without internet. I sure may people think like me.

So, anyone can help ? Thks

you can play 9Dragons acclaim... but...9Dragons offline? sounds very boring :D

shajaf 12/31/2009 15:14

idont think you can play 9d offline.

but if someone has a way to do so i 2nd the request.

gl0verseer 12/31/2009 17:08

i'm pretty sure you will never be able to play 9dragons offline lol

bagiman 01/02/2010 15:10

yea make ur own server and u will play alone ;p

DeadlySpike 01/02/2010 15:39

how to make own server? (with normal computer) huh?

Scotticus 01/02/2010 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadlySpike (Post 3818475)
how to make own server? (with normal computer) huh?

You cannot, Simple

DeadlySpike 01/02/2010 18:31

that is true, so thats why im asking.

Scotticus 01/02/2010 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadlySpike (Post 3820309)
that is true, so thats why im asking.

It is pointless.. I will repeat myself again..You CANNOT Make a server..

DeadlySpike 01/03/2010 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotticus (Post 3823596)
It is pointless.. I will repeat myself again..You CANNOT Make a server..

Whats whrong with you? you always must say some idiotic thing only to say it last?:mad::mad:

saweet 01/03/2010 10:15

It's not impossible to code your own private server. But it has been tried, and failed. It's so much work and it would take a full, experienced, and dedicated team to pull off. That is not to say, that you'd be able to make a fully featured server. It'd probably be the biggest and worthless piece of crap for a long time.

The other option is to try buying the server files. Chances are, it's more expensive than you could afford. Given the thought they even bothered considering such a request, which is doubtful.

And the most likely option is, someone internally leaks the files or someones gains access to the files and steals them. It is your most hopeful chance of getting a 9dragons server. It happens all the time, Perfect World anyone? :)

Anyway, no you cannot play 9Dragons in offline or single player mode. And practically no on a 9dragons private server.

DeadlySpike 01/03/2010 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by saweet (Post 3825681)
It's not impossible to code your own private server. But it has been tried, and failed. It's so much work and it would take a full, experienced, and dedicated team to pull off. That is not to say, that you'd be able to make a fully featured server. It'd probably be the biggest and worthless piece of crap for a long time.

The other option is to try buying the server files. Chances are, it's more expensive than you could afford. Given the thought they even bothered considering such a request, which is doubtful.

And the most likely option is, someone internally leaks the files or someones gains access to the files and steals them. It is your most hopeful chance of getting a 9dragons server. It happens all the time, Perfect World anyone? :)

Anyway, no you cannot play 9Dragons in offline or single player mode. And practically no on a 9dragons private server.

thanks for answer

cacaciosvl 01/05/2010 21:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by saweet (Post 3825681)
Perfect World anyone? :)

i play perfect world :)) :D