elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/)
-   -   [All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English) (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/364929-all-sro-pk2-extractor-english-patch-russian-chinese-korean-english.html)

hack0r89 11/02/2009 18:27

[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)

1 Attachment(s)
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything?

Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition

What it is:

Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content.
But there are some specials:

Build In DDJ viewer
If you highlight a DDJ file (Graphic format Sro uses) it will instantly show you the picture at the form.
You can also export it as bmp via "Save Image"

All to English Patch
This extractor has the ability to patch evry Sro to English automaticly and (by now) undetectable.
All you have to do is:
1)Put this extractor in Silkroad directory
2)Run it and open Media.pk2 of the Sro you want to patch
3)Press "English Patch"
4)Enjoy game in English

This Patch makes a backup of all modified files in a subfolder of the folder of the Pk2. These are overwritten without being asked if you apply this patch again!!!

INSTALL
Simply extract the file to your Silkroad directory.
This is important for the English patch!

How to use
Just press 'Open Pk2' and choose a pk2 to open.
'Extract' saves the current selected file to a folder you choose.
'Save Image' extracts the current selected DDJ and saves it as a bmp
'English Patch' self explaining

[FAQ]
Q1) Can i extract multiple files/folders at once?
A1) No. Folder extraction is currently not supported

Q2) Can i import files with this tool?
A2) No, not included yet

Q3) It gives me an error 'Failed to import xxx'
A3) Make sure, if this programm is in a Sro Folder AND Sro is currently not running since Sro locks the pk2 files.

Q4) I used english patch but game is still in foreign language
A4) Try again and check for errors!

Q5) Some parts of the game are still in foreign language.
A5) Some specific textes are not available in english. This is a matter of Sro with an uncomplete translation table. This tool can't translate them. But this just affects very less parts like a few Guide messages.

Q6) Can i get banned or get dc using this?
A6) By now some Silkroads just protects its client. The pk2 files are not checked. So currently it's save to use and i see no reason why this should change

Q7) It doesn't work (Language not changed or Showing Errors while trying to patch)
A7) Check if you opened Media.pk2 and EVRY Sro is closed!
If it is still not working make a screenshot from non translated text (e.g. Items) and upload this 3 files:
- sro_client.exe
- type.txt and serverdep/silkroad/textdata/textzonename.txt extracted from media.pk2 (e.g. use my extractor)

Credits to Drew Benton/pushedx for his pk2 tools i based my work on.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

g0byy 11/02/2009 19:33

wow tnx great tool for my vsro i tried so hard to change it in english without result

Bulion_PL 11/05/2009 18:11

scan [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

vytaksas 11/05/2009 23:08

tnx man it works wery good xD

x_blader 11/10/2009 21:09

Ty man ^.^ It works very well :)

Johri 11/11/2009 07:59

Hmm, for some reason it won't change anything about kSRO... Tried to patch it 4 different times o.o

hack0r89 11/11/2009 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johri (Post 3422883)
Hmm, for some reason it won't change anything about kSRO... Tried to patch it 4 different times o.o

i'd need some files of kSro (dont have it)
if you would be so kind uploading it, i can check this
i need: current sro_client.exe
type.txt and serverdep/silkroad/textdata/textzonename.txt extracted from media.pk2 (you can use my extractor)

pack it and upload it
than i can check it and make it work

Johri 11/11/2009 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by hack0r89 (Post 3423877)
i'd need some files of kSro (dont have it)
if you would be so kind uploading it, i can check this
i need: current sro_client.exe
type.txt and serverdep/silkroad/textdata/textzonename.txt extracted from media.pk2 (you can use my extractor)

pack it and upload it
than i can check it and make it work

hack0r89 11/11/2009 20:07

it seems to be correct...evrything was modified as it should.
are you sure, it is the right pk2 you modified? (maybe you have another sro version)
can you make a screenshot of the not translated messages?

Johri 11/12/2009 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by hack0r89 (Post 3426947)
it seems to be correct...evrything was modified as it should.
are you sure, it is the right pk2 you modified? (maybe you have another sro version)
can you make a screenshot of the not translated messages?

I'm 100% sure it's the Korean media.pk2, and it doesn't translate anything :o

hack0r89 11/12/2009 22:26

could you make a screenshot?
so i can see better what went wrong, and what should be changed instead.
because according to the files you send me, evrything went fine and it should work

recking 11/15/2009 10:36

for the moment where pushedex loader has some dc problems, this is really working well.

do i see it right, thats its fully independent from the current version? what happens after an update of media.pk2?

hack0r89 11/15/2009 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by recking (Post 3450770)
for the moment where pushedex loader has some dc problems, this is really working well.

do i see it right, thats its fully independent from the current version? what happens after an update of media.pk2?

this is why i made it: its independent from any version. it works for all sros and after any update (almost)
its doing this physical what the loader is doing virtually: map the language
and its undetected by any current anti-hack protection (i needed it for vsro)

after an update of media.pk2 it is possible, that it has to be redone. but just, if some files in it are updated (e.g. after adding new items)
than you just have to redo it.
its no problem if you apply it twice. only thing is that it will overwrite the backups

asdasfgh 11/20/2009 16:38

it doesn't work , when i try to do whatever you wrote to do , it comes : could not get game language or not selected file or something ..

hack0r89 11/20/2009 16:55

did you opem media.pk2 first?