elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/)
-   -   edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/355916-edxsilkroadloader_lite-beta-3-a.html)

pushedx 10/21/2009 17:31

edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3

1 Attachment(s)
About:

This is the third iteration of the edxSilkroadLoader_Lite project. This version aims to fix a few bugs and add some important missing functionality (not Silkroad features!). Please see the "Updates" section for changes. In addition, this thread has a FAQ section for common problems, so please check there first before asking for help.

In addition, the edxKRCaptchaGen tool has been included in this release. This tool allows for an "English" version of the Korean captcha to be entered for users who does not wish to have to switch their computer locale to Korean and enter Korean text. If you are fine using that method, this tool is not for you then!

Compatibility:

ISRO - Fully supported. Unpacked clients are no longer required.

KSRO - Fully supported. Unpacked clients are no longer required. Note: Korean locale has to be set on your PC to enter the Korean captcha. However, to get around this, you may use the included edxKRCaptchaGen program for English based captcha.

CSRO - Not supported. As of October 29th, CSRO's client based protection detects the edxSilkroadLoader and disconnects you from the server. This is true of version 2 and 3 of the loader and has nothing to do with any updates to the loader itself.

TSRO - Not supported. As of September 10th, TSRO has blocked all foreign IPs.

VSRO - Not supported. VSRO uses XTrap, which prevents the loader from working correctly.

JSRO - Not supported. JSRO has blocked all foreign IPs. JSRO uses GameGuard, which prevents the loader from working correctly.

You must always update via Silkroad.exe to the latest version before using the loader. Please remember to do this on your Silkroad version's patch day!

edxSilkroadLoader Instructions:

Step 1. Download and extract the "edxSilkroadLoader_Lite_Beta3.zip" package. You may run it from anywhere you wish.

Step 2. Run "edxSilkroadLoader_Lite.exe". Note: If you run the loader while you are updating a Silkroad version, that version will fail to load and it will be removed from the loader. Wait until it updates and add it again if that happens.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Step 3. Click "Add" under Silkroad Directories. Navigate to your Silkroad directory and select your "sro_client.exe" file. Note: it's ok if you select any file as long as it's in the Silkroad directory! Repeat this step for all your Silkroad versions.

Step 4. Choose the Silkroad directory you wish to use. Next select the desired Division server, and then the Login server to connect to. Click Launch!

Step 5. Wait until the new dialog "Configure patches..." appears. Configure your patches for this particular client. These settings will be automatically saved for this specific Silkroad version.

Step 6. Click "Start!" to run the client or "Terminate" to exit the client. Please wait up to a few minutes for the first client to actually start. If no client actually runs after 3 minutes, your antivirus/security programs have blocked the DLL.You will need to add the loader and the DLL to your safe file list!

Step 7. Repeat Steps 4-6 for each client you wish to run. You may close the loader at any time you wish or just leave it open.

edxSilkroadLoader Updates:
  • [edxSilkroadLoader] Fixed the buggy path logic. It should no longer crash on startup after removing directories.
  • [edxSilkroadLoader] Added the "..." button to open the "%appdata%/edxLabs/edxSilkroadLoader" folder for convenience.
  • [edxSilkroadLoader] Added the version locale to the GUI for convenience.
  • [edxSilkroadLoader] Added "requiresAdministrator" setting to make sure the loader executes with Administrator privileges.
  • [edxSilkroadDll] Integrated the English Based Captcha project ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
  • [edxSilkroadDll] Added version specific configuration auto saving and loading. The settings you choose will be saved for the next instance you launch.
  • [edxSilkroadDll] Added packed client support. No more unpacked clients are required!
  • [edxSilkroadDll] Changed the address calculation logic. Only the loaded executable image is used to calculate addresses rather than the file image.

edxSilkroadLoader FAQs:

Q. I have a problem, can you help me solve it?
Q. Yes! Please read the FAQs over first. If your problem is not solved please include information about which Silkroad version you are trying to run as well as what O/S you are using and as much detail about your problem as possible!

Q. I Get C7 Error on KSRO when using the English Patch?
A. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Q. I get Account already connected when using CSRO?
A. The CID is in use. Please see this page: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Q. I keep on getting the error:
Quote:

BSObj Plugin
can't create file transfer manager!
Maybe pack file is corruted or someone is already accesing it now...try a few minutes later

A. Run Silkroad.exe to update Silkroad since there was an update.

Q. I keep on getting the error:
Quote:

Error
Á¢¼Ó ½ÇÆÐ(9)

A. If you redirect the IP/Port, the program you are redirecting to is not configured correctly. If you are not redirecting, the Silkroad server you are trying to connect to is inaccessible. Try loading via Silkroad.exe to see if there is an inspection. If there is no inspection, try another login server in the loader. If that fails, make sure you do not have any host file modifications or other programs interfering with the Silkroad addresses (such as Peer Guardian)

Q. I get the ??? error when starting the client?
A. This usually means you are using a modified client that is not compatible with the loader or you are trying to start a Silkroad version that must use the English patch to start. Try starting the game using Silkroad.exe and see if it works. If it does not, then try reinstalling. If it does, make sure you are using the original client. Finally, try removing some patches to see if there is one specific patch that is causing problems.

Q. XTrap / Gameguard fail to start when using the loader.
A. This loader is not compatible with VSRO and JSRO, sorry!

Q. I can only connect 5 clients to KSRO before getting the IP limit error?
A. KSRO implements a lower connection count to their world servers than ISRO does. You will need to use a proxy to connect more clients.

Q. Multiclient does not work?
A. Place a check in the "Debug Console" to make sure there are no reported errors. If there are not, it is possible your PC is blocking the DLL. Antivirus and Antimalware programs can block the DLL, so you will need to add the edxSilkroadLoader files to a "safe list".

Q. Why is the server list not in English?
A. The server list comes as a packet to the client. This means you have to enable the correct locale for your Silkroad version to see it in the correct language first, then compare those characters to the English translations.

Q. Will you still post unpacked clients to the thread?
A. No. You may refer to this thread if you need an unpacked client: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Q. Will you add more features to the loader?
A. I do not have any plans to add more features to this specific loader. The purpose of this "lite" loader is to have a simple loader that offers a good minimal set of features that requires no maintenance.

Q. Will I get a ban using this loader?
A. If you are using CSRO, it is possible. However, no CSRO users have reported getting banned from using this loader. If you are using ISRO, no, as long as you are using the latest client. If you used an outdated client, you will send bad packets and get banned! For all other versions, no, Silkroad does not have the means to detect the loader.

Q. Where can I download the edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 package from?
A. You must login to epvp to see the attached files! It is not uploaded anywhere else.

edxKRCaptchaGen Instructions:

Step 1. Run edxKRCaptchaGen.exe once. Minimize the window until you need it.

Step 2. Start a KSRO client via edxSilkroadLoader_Lite and make sure to have checked the "Use edxKRCaptchGen" option.

Step 3. Login to KSRO so you have the CAPTCHA on screen. If you get a C7 error, please look at the "edxSilkroadLoader FAQs" for the solution.

Step 4. Restore the edxKRCaptchGen tool and follow the directions to generate the image code text required.

edxKRCaptchaGen FAQs:

Q. Where can I download the edxKRCaptchaGen.exe program?
A. It is included in the edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 package, attached to this thread.

Q. What do I use for the 'Trail' character?
A. Ignore the 'Trail' character since KSRO CAPTCHAs do not make use of them as far as I can tell. Leave it as 0 always so you do not mess up the image code calculation.

Q. I can't find a symbol to enter?
A. If you do not see a character that you need to enter, then you are looking for the wrong character! The characters follow the format of Lead Vowel Tail, so try your best. I have had a few that I couldn't get right, but that's how it is when you don't fully understand a language.

Q. The KSRO image code fails for me when using the string from edxKRCaptchaGen?
A. First, make sure you are actually using the "edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3" loader. Second, make sure you have placed a check in the "Use edxKRCaptchaGen" chexbox. Third, make sure you have the Korean language installed on your OS. It does not have to be active, but it needs to be installed! Fourth, keep trying the image code, it takes a bit of practice and patience!

Please feel free to leave any questions or comments! This is still a "beta" program, but I hope to have ironed out most of the bugs in my preliminary testing. Since new code has been added though, the testing cycle has to be restarted.

Enjoy! :)

recking 10/21/2009 19:30

Did u have a look on mbot? it hax an built in tranlsation (csro) including server translation. is that possible to adapt? maybe ask bheaven, here on epvpers...

nice work as always ;)

Kazuya¹ 10/21/2009 20:10

would you be able to add support for ThaiSRO?(black rogue)?
so we can read the gui instead of having thai letters lol ^^

just in case you can...
here is a zip with the client, the sv.t and the divisioninfo.

vdung214 10/22/2009 10:28

Hey ! Could u help me? I play VSRO.
If u do not have time, could u show me how to bypass or multi xtrap?
Thanks too much!

pushedx 10/22/2009 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by recking (Post 3277912)
Did u have a look on mbot? it hax an built in tranlsation (csro) including server translation. is that possible to adapt? maybe ask bheaven, here on epvpers...

nice work as always ;)

I've not looked into mbot, but packet modifications could be used to modify the serverlist. However, that functionality and code is a bit more baggage than I want to have in this specific version of the loader. I might have another version of the loader in the future that provides packet capabilities, plugins, and scripting, but I'm still deciding what direction I want to go in with this stuff.

This version's main goals were to figure out a way to implement support for packed and unpacked clients and rework my address calculation logic from memory rather than file. Both of these concepts are very useful in practice for my generic tool set. That's how I determine what goes into my projects, if it's something that I can reuse or something I've not tried yet and don't know how it works, I'll probably look into it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazuya¹ (Post 3278276)
would you be able to add support for ThaiSRO?(black rogue)?
so we can read the gui instead of having thai letters lol ^^

I went ahead and downloaded the installer from the other thread. I've begun updating the code but a few patches break with this new client. I'm still updating to the latest version, which is going to take a while, but I have started on it. I hope to have a version that provides unofficial support for THSRO 'soon'. I won't be adding it to the main thread though, because if THSRO decides to add 3rd party protection to their game, then it'd not be any good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdung214 (Post 3281809)
Hey ! Could u help me? I play VSRO.
If u do not have time, could u show me how to bypass or multi xtrap?
Thanks too much!

Sorry, but I've not gotten into bypassing or disabling those third party protections, so I can't help you there. It's just simply not worth the time and effort for VSRO Now if ISRO were to add a protection, that would be a different story.

hack0r89 10/22/2009 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushedx (Post 3284281)
Sorry, but I've not gotten into bypassing or disabling those third party protections, so I can't help you there. It's just simply not worth the time and effort for VSRO Now if ISRO were to add a protection, that would be a different story.

i'd be also interested in a xtrap bypass.
i know you dont have time. but this would be a great tutorial. maybe a small guide on how xtrap detects client changes. and how it could be possible to make it not detect these changes. i got some small things researching on xtrap, but nothing very usefull. its hard. a few threads and different processes. also code modifications of silkroad.
all i got was a proxy ;-)

and AFAIK csro has also a client protection but your loader supports csro.
could you tell what the protection looked like and how to bypass it?

best regards and congratulations to your work (didnt thought it was possible to support packet clients ;-) )

bheaven 10/22/2009 23:46

@recking:
i'm using packets to translate the servernames since they are not available from the pk2 and the client utilizses the names which are sent in every serverlisting.

@vdung214:
check this topic for a xtrap bypass (dont know if it works; found it by accident)

pushedx 10/23/2009 02:34

edxSilkroadLoader_Beta3_update1

1 Attachment(s)
Here is an updated version that adds support for THSRO and the majority of the code required for RSRO. I had to rewrite the English Patch a bit, but it should work fine now. I also fixed a few bugs elsewhere that were causing a crash with this set of PK2 files. I've tested up to the login screen, but can't login to test further, but since all the patches are found without any problems, it should work fine. There is no mutex check in THSRO, so that patch will show an error in the console.

I should also mention that this loader should work fine with all the other versions as well. However, those other clients will always trigger the RSRO and THSRO English Patch errors, but it does not affect the operation of the loader. If you use this version and have something to report, please make sure to mention it's this version rather than the first one posted.

crossfirexx 10/23/2009 15:38

Drew, this loader is just awesome!
It's the best loader I've ever seen. :)

tito_jam 10/23/2009 19:06

good man thx for you

virtuos_e 10/23/2009 19:31

I haven't test it yet..
But it will nice if it can rename client to "SRO_Client [nickname]" :) thats my little suggestion

hadyz3 10/23/2009 19:36

shouldnt it be sticky???

zAPHIRE 10/24/2009 21:47

For some reason I can't use AppLocale with this version. The korean letters show up as weird symbols and when I try to write the Captcha it comes up in squares.

This didn't happen to me in version 2.

Zathor 10/25/2009 00:17

#sticky

pushedx 10/25/2009 14:46

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by zAPHIRE (Post 3303191)
For some reason I can't use AppLocale with this version. The korean letters show up as weird symbols and when I try to write the Captcha it comes up in squares.

This didn't happen to me in version 2.

First, are you still using an unpacked client with version 3 of the loader or a packed client? If you are using a packed client, try using an unpacked client to see if that resolves the AppLocale issues. If you are already using an unpacked client, continue on.

There's only two main difference between version 2 and 3 that could possibly affect that I believe. First, version 3 was compiled on XP rather than Windows 7. Second, I set the Loader project to require Administrator via the manifest settings. The bug fixes in version 3 and code changes would not affect that, since AppLocale has more to do with system/application settings rather than application specific logic.

First, try [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] which was compiled in Windows 7 and sets the Loader manifest to require Administrator. If AppLocale fails on that, than it means the requires admin might be interfering with it.

If that version gets the same results, then you can try the attached version, which is the updated loader compiled in Windows 7 and has no admin privileges required on the loader. If that version fails too, then there's nothing I can do since the updated code uses the version 2 project, I just fixed a few code bugs and updated the logic for the English patch.

If neither of those fixes the problem, my last guess then would be there was a Windows update in the past month that affected Visual Studio that would cause the application to behave differently in regards to AppLocale. In that case, there would be no solution on my side.