elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Dragon City (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dragon-city/)
-   -   Dragon City - NhatTuan (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dragon-city/3168955-dragon-city-nhattuan.html)

Darkarts2 03/16/2014 12:12

Dragon City - NhatTuan

Dragon City - NhatTuan 16/03

Tutorial:
1* Pegue seu facebook ID de acordo com a imagem.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
2* Aperte no botão direito do mouse em cima de Obter Gemas.
3*Siga a imagem para pega o Session ID.
Prints:
Vídeo:
-removed-

[B]Link:
-removed-

Créditos:

Davisnatsu
NhatTuan

mekkaking 03/16/2014 12:21

R U Kidding me ? you dick deleted my gems, faggot...

nirobi.dragon 03/16/2014 12:26

Coooooooooooool

Darkarts2 03/16/2014 12:43

Not my fault Beast

carl.karlsson.86@hotmail. 03/16/2014 13:50

Ty Bro, works, not optimal but it works, u need to add cooldowns so u dont flood and get die session and temp ban...except for that its works fine, sadly what i need ML gold/food/gems does not work cause its patched, evil Social Games!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mekkaking (Post 27521783)
R U Kidding me ? you dick deleted my gems, faggot...

Tbh honest you are the "faggot" who r retarded enough to not grasp how to use the hack, its your own fault dumbo!

Darkarts2 03/16/2014 14:03

See the video is working perfectly; Those who say it does not work envies.

nirobi.dragon 03/16/2014 15:01

nn is working i test it Thnx Dude

mekkaking 03/16/2014 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by carl.karlsson.86@hotmail. (Post 27522935)
Ty Bro, works, not optimal but it works, u need to add cooldowns so u dont flood and get die session and temp ban...except for that its works fine, sadly what i need ML gold/food/gems does not work cause its patched, evil Social Games!

Tbh honest you are the "faggot" who r retarded enough to not grasp how to use the hack, its your own fault dumbo!

You kiiding me idiot ? First. I did not talk to you suck stfu and piss off idiot...second. I Used one fucking hack and that shit tool took all my gems, what the fuck is this shit ? If you have not any idea what my problem is then just dont talk and fuck yourself

carl.karlsson.86@hotmail. 03/16/2014 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by mekkaking (Post 27526274)
You kiiding me idiot ? First. I did not talk to you suck stfu and piss off idiot...second. I Used one fucking hack and that shit tool took all my gems, what the fuck is this shit ? If you have not any idea what my problem is then just dont talk and fuck yourself

Im not the idiot here son, you are noobie!
i wont "stfu" noir piss off kid, you are simply sh1t, dont use something your narrow brain cant comprehend, hack works, period!

ps.
Dont have any idea?!, And i know EXACTLY what you have done :) ,and its not a bug or an error, its a FLAW on your side, watch the vidoes, search the forums and LEARN how things work before you open your trashy mouth, things costs gems, even getting gems cost gems if u rolled the same day, dumbass! Now be quiet and bow down!
ds.

Latingo 03/16/2014 23:25

im used this hack and game not loading .... 10/20/30/..../100 still loading lol WTF

ahmedx25 03/16/2014 23:59

its work with me bro thx

Lawliet 03/17/2014 09:24

no backlink