elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw-exploits-hacks-bots-tools-macros/)
-   -   Bosses in Melandrus Hope Monk Rit (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw-exploits-hacks-bots-tools-macros/304711-bosses-melandrus-hope-monk-rit.html)

ddarek 08/16/2009 10:56

Bosses in Melandrus Hope Monk Rit

2 Attachment(s)
First bot - very old but rewrote it according to latest modifications - farm Monk boss Byzzr in Melandrus Hope.
Both bots got Ident, Sell functions
Requirements:
- HM in Cantha
- Lutgaris Outpost
- Any class wit some Necro skills - OwRCQ8x0bgK0ZwNYbAAgqYYA
- 55HP !! (set with grim cesta and +20%ench +5 ene)

All credits goes to tonitusch666 and SycOn

Second bot - farm Ritualist boss Chkrr in Melandrus Hope (updated 07.08.2009)
Requirements:
- HM in Cantha
- Jade Flats Outpost
- Any class wit some Necro skills - OwRCQ8x0bgK0ZgQTbwNoqYYA
- 55HP !! (1 set with grim cesta and +20%ench +5 ene (F2) and LONG BOW (F1))

Please use that specific tt6.au3 file unless u want to rewrite it :)

VirusChief Scan [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

VirusChief Scan [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

kendor 02/21/2012 19:22

too bad you don't re write the Rit one for GWA2 (I don't have the font for the little 2^^)
elite rit tomes are bank^^

ddarek 02/21/2012 22:02

Hue hue .
Actually these little bot are classic.
Recode them for GWA2 would be piece of cake
But farming for Monk/Rit tomes ? Is it profitable anymore?

kendor 02/22/2012 01:28

at 12-13k each for elite Rits I figure so^^ plus I'd give you 50e to make it work^^

oh and watch out for those pesky patrols^^

Extra Ginger 02/22/2012 03:01

50e? Judging by the look on these scripts it'd probably be under half an hour to recode.

kendor 02/22/2012 03:07

i'm alot on the dumb side of coding and such ^^

Mavygr 02/22/2012 19:26

It is not as profitable as it was before, elite tome drop rate has been reduced ;)

Also Boss has more HP now since the last HM update and you can't kill him with non-Necromancer build...

kendor 02/22/2012 20:01

i still get lots of elite monks tomes. only thing about the Rit boss is that darn patrol so the bot would have to kill it as well. Good thing that I have a build for that already^^ and here it is OANDQsNPT1DrE3VvBzBqQ3gyDA, only other problem is when the patrol comes along that usually they attack the boss so it takes longer to kill him, but you get some drops from the patrol too.

ddarek 02/22/2012 20:36

ye 30min for recoding is more than enough :)
I thought about making proper script for PvEvolved which even be more flexible:)

Sleipnir Xiv 02/22/2012 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavygr (Post 15348330)
elite tome drop rate has been reduced ;)

Didn't look at this one, but Elite Tome droprate (and any droprate) is decreased when u kill the first few enemies in an area. So if you kill a group of other foes before, you will get the normal droprate for the Boss again.

But as with any Informations on droprate, this Information is very vague, but I think it was an official statement.

kendor 02/22/2012 21:44

can we get a PvEvolved thread going? I'm having multiple issues such as NM scripts not working like if I try Bogroot in NM the bot just used the bounty shrine over and over. stuff like that.

bl4ck3lit3 02/23/2012 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendor (Post 15351192)
can we get a PvEvolved thread going? I'm having multiple issues such as NM scripts not working like if I try Bogroot in NM the bot just used the bounty shrine over and over. stuff like that.

because pvevolved 2.0 isnt open source anymore and it is supported by TAP from ************ we have to wait untill gr is open again to report issues..

kendor 02/23/2012 16:49

ok np. i'm so stoked for the GW2 beta that PvEvolved issues aren't bothering me anymore :D

Mavygr 02/24/2012 11:01

I have tried nearly everything to avoid the anti farm code (killing foes with heroes before killng boss etc.). That might restore the general drop rate to normal but the tome drop rate specifically is still low (it used to be 2-3 tomes/hour a couple of years ago, not it is at 1/hour).
Also I have a different build that works for both bosses and at the moment I am making a dual boss bot (switching between the 2 boss farms after some runs to try and bypass the anti-farm code). Still have minor bugs need fixing ;)

kendor 02/24/2012 13:10

cool. will it be public when you are finished? and what is the build?