elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Shaiya PServer Advertising (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-advertising/)
-   -   Shaiya Athens (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-advertising/2915594-shaiya-athens.html)

Kurai89 10/21/2013 09:59

Shaiya Athens

Hello everyone,
Shaiya Imagination is under new management (with a few older staff like GSes) and will be transformed to Shaiya Athens. All of the old Imagination accounts are there and how they were before, pvp ranks, Warehouse, Inventory all untouched. We are in the process in making a few changes but are trying to keep it as original as Teddy had intended for it to be.

Here a few server specifications:
# Max level 70
# It's a self-made episode (It contains parts of ep4, ep5 and ep6 and a lot of custom features)
# No exp boost (I reworked the whole exp system so there is no exp boost needed )
# instant level 15 and 30 as HM toons (You will have to pvp in HM toons in the lower pvp zones. incase later you want to level out of the zone you will have to send a ticket and we change it to UM ( HM toons got the same skill set as UMs)
# UM runes can be used from level 60 and nothing lower
# UM res skill for priests/orcs are given at level 1 (no skill points needed for that skill)
# Modified skills to make the pvp fair for all classes
# Max kill cap is 1 million kills
# 1 kill = 3 kills (x4 on weekends and x5 for events)
# Server is 100% donation free means everything is obtainable ingame
(Donation will be only needed if you are too lazy to farm)
# We are a farm/pvp server but the farming is quite easy just requires a bit of effort from you guys
# Furys and Lights start on the same Map (Non pvp map they wont be able to attack each other)
# Cross faction trading in Auction House/ Arena
# Limited maps (We dont use all the maps that we would be able to use)
# Recreation runes stay in the slot
# working enviroment with small prices on AH board
# nice community
# Everyday other day events
# Every Month voting event with free ADP.
# ADP drops ingame on relicts and in grb
# completly custom lapis with crafted eles/flashs/sonics

We are continuously working on adding new and upcoming items to be added, working to add items that are yet to be seen

You can download it here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you guys want to know more about the server you will have to visit our forum, you can find our forums here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

oscar0172 10/21/2013 11:41

Nice job! Can't wait till the server is up and to start playing !

_Diavolino_ 10/21/2013 12:30

and the owner was claimed one atk of 11TB <--- never saw that ^^
and you can still wait server still not on they dont arrive to put it back its different :p

Autrux 10/21/2013 19:25

#reopen

lingern1 10/29/2013 14:04

When I try to log on it says Dupe Protection Please Try Again in 5 Minutes..... any solutions for this? And no I didn't do anything wrong on my end, actually I never even made it to the character page lol.

nubness 10/29/2013 17:01

The "dupe protection" thing was taken from a server, and my best assumption is that neither the server they took it from, nor them know what they're doing. Dupe protection doesn't have such an effect at all.

808Saga 10/29/2013 23:15

Can you make another Download ??

Kurai89 10/30/2013 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by lingern1 (Post 25647999)
When I try to log on it says Dupe Protection Please Try Again in 5 Minutes..... any solutions for this? And no I didn't do anything wrong on my end, actually I never even made it to the character page lol.

We are looking into this, it only shows up the first time if your user name and Password are correct. so just log in twice and it will work. feel free to pm me to double check anything :)

Scorrtty 10/30/2013 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by 808Saga (Post 25657937)
Can you make another Download ??

agreed download freezing here @ 8-9% :O

[Adm]Corso 10/30/2013 22:48

Looks like you really put some effort in there!

Good luck with server :D

KarmaIsMe 10/31/2013 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Adm]Corso (Post 25672784)
Looks like you really put some effort in there!

Good luck with server :D

The original owner of the service put in the work. These amateurs just purchased a pre-built machine with no development experience at all. The lack of scripts mixed in with faulty patching. I should probably double check before I put my foot in my mouth but did they even figure out how to set-up the updater yet? I only ask because the last time I assessed the server it had no updater.

The first time I entered the server they were going to do an event but when two people on the light side asked for it to be postponed until more lights were on the "GM" told them to stop b****ing like f***ing babies or something along those lines.

If you enjoy being abused or want to put your faith in a staff that doesn't know how to manage a server then feel free to join the server. If you skim through the chatango on their site you can see exactly who they are. A player asked a question and because it didn't fit the agenda of kurai or wolf they treated him/her like dirt until they left the server.

Food for thought before downloading. You can be your own judge but this was my first and second experience with the server that resulted in my last.

Good luck with your purchased server guys. You will need it. :)

_Diavolino_ 10/31/2013 09:53

+1 ! agree... "its just a purchased server" as well, the first owner was saying one day that selling account is not allowed without autorisation of the players... as i see
Quote:

If you had a Shaiya Imagination account you can log in using that info. Everything is there and untouched.
I am a little worry that the FULLY account of players are between hand of unexperimented administrator / because i got one better definition of Developper as Nubness could propose :D that is A real One !
out of mind first selling the account with the server was unrespect for players in front of first owner, second, its true that its unexperimented administrator, No registration for security reason but more i think the installation, updater still under adress of imagination, nothing was Touched for sure !
After some begging of the new dear owner he found one staff to make in order his site ! xD
Anyway i was not needed to try it to see that will be fake only by the way that was bought anything was touch any spirit was integrated what you want more ? making of Shaiya one usine of $$$ ? i think this period is finnished ! players need GAME a real one out of one Copy/Paste !
no waste time passed this way of Shaiya imagination ALIAS ATHENS ! and dont forget NO USE ACCOUNT IMAGINATION ON OTHER SERVER !!! YOU WILL BE SCAMMED OR HACK :)
ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS WERE SELLING TO ATHENS :) ENJOY and thx to "Imagination" for that ... RIP

Regards,

oscar0172 11/03/2013 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Diavolino_ (Post 25676306)
+1 ! agree... "its just a purchased server" as well, the first owner was saying one day that selling account is not allowed without autorisation of the players... as i see

I am a little worry that the FULLY account of players are between hand of unexperimented administrator / because i got one better definition of Developper as Nubness could propose :D that is A real One !
out of mind first selling the account with the server was unrespect for players in front of first owner, second, its true that its unexperimented administrator, No registration for security reason but more i think the installation, updater still under adress of imagination, nothing was Touched for sure !
After some begging of the new dear owner he found one staff to make in order his site ! xD
Anyway i was not needed to try it to see that will be fake only by the way that was bought anything was touch any spirit was integrated what you want more ? making of Shaiya one usine of $$$ ? i think this period is finnished ! players need GAME a real one out of one Copy/Paste !
no waste time passed this way of Shaiya imagination ALIAS ATHENS ! and dont forget NO USE ACCOUNT IMAGINATION ON OTHER SERVER !!! YOU WILL BE SCAMMED OR HACK :)
ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS WERE SELLING TO ATHENS :) ENJOY and thx to "Imagination" for that ... RIP

Regards,

BAM. facts,facts,facts.

_Diavolino_ 11/03/2013 22:45

take care ! after you will got from them some message as ...
Quote:

you really are fucking retarted

your just around to cause trouble in peoples lives and i can almost garuntee u if you were standing in front of me i would beat the living fuck out of u. u stupid fat fuck, i bet you have no life and you got bullied in school cause u just a punk little bitch so take ur fucking ass somewhere else cause noone around here wants to here your bull shit u stupid fuck
that from "alcarazantonio" <--- aforcely the owner of Shaiya athens LOL :D

i love his cute words ! i make it reported :)
AND yes BAM BAM ! no way xD