elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Rohan (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rohan/)
-   -   [Rohan]Shine Rohan Dedicated 24/7 Full Release (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rohan/2771144-rohan-shine-rohan-dedicated-24-7-full-release.html)

da7ce 08/07/2013 17:39

Hello, as u can know Nexus rohan is off, because 1 gm (Norman)
stealed money, which was designed for host (shit happens).
Now we want to offer you new private server, its called Shine Rohan.

Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
FB: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Register: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (off for now)
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Patcher: ------

Server Info:
- Auto Change Class Job
- Upper/Lower TP
- Rebrith System
- Exp Rate x15
- Drop Rate x20
- Crone Drop Rate x20
- Upgrading Rate Safe Upgrade +13
- Rings Upgrading Rate safe +6

Forge Rates:
- Rare: 100%
- Unique: 75%
- Ancient: 55%

In my opinion its going to be one of best private server, with no wipes, active stuff, events, and even more, if u dont belive me come and check ^.^

ArazjelLBGC 08/07/2013 17:46

Btw TheSaint was the one who scammed u, and u closed the server...why he play again on this server u want again that fucktard to destroy it ... Don't play this rohan it will get closed again because of thesaint go on darkgamerz it has more population..
TheSaint / Raideros was selling IP for their Paypal!
saint should die in hell for what that he did !

moemet 08/07/2013 18:13

Congratz for new pserver ... it's just that the tragic of nexus pserver was when the moment GM asking for paypal donation 10$ u get 500k or 100k ..suddenly server went down..but like people said about donation "we never force people to donate" :D

da7ce 08/07/2013 18:19

10$ = 500K , scrolls cost 3.5k, its like 4/5 months of playing with full im (almost everything was same as on IM), now go on DG rohan and try that same . GL for you, and btw he wasnt asking, he just shouted that hes selling IP tickets, until IM wont be done.

ArazjelLBGC 08/07/2013 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by RitoYuuki (Post 24283005)
Im my Dreams ? xD Dude i got Friends over there and they gonna Close and make other Game Servers to make much Money with that. Why shoud i lie to you ? He didnt give Free Beze i was watching his Logs... So go Spam a other Thread full with your Stupid Posts

Man first you need to learn how to check logs..[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] weird shit huh ? i got it from gm for free 1 day after server started..u know why he gave me that?...for not telling the devs he killed us at ruler and gave some OP GEAR to his friends..

so yeah i told on all chat in fishing hole im gonna make best guild and look where i got after saying that [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ...

Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper 08/07/2013 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArazjelLBGC (Post 24283162)
Man first you need to learn how to check logs..[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] weird shit huh ? i got it from gm for free 1 day after server started..u know why he gave me that?...for not telling the devs he killed us at ruler and gave some OP GEAR to his friends..

so yeah i told on all chat in fishing hole im gonna make best guild and look where i got after saying that [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ...

Hmm you know you can use Hacks or Fake the Screens about this ?
There are many fcking Indos who can create Items or something like this.
I was a [DEV] also and i never RPK anyone i dont play on Servers who im the DEV...

ArazjelLBGC 08/07/2013 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by RitoYuuki (Post 24283503)
Hmm you know you can use Hacks or Fake the Screens about this ?
There are many fcking Indos who can create Items or something like this.
I was a [DEV] also and i never RPK anyone i dont play on Servers who im the DEV...

true i made some items AFTER the gm started all this shit
the screens are not fake he gave me beze for silence about free items to southpark..

everytime when some1 got owned from southpark he was calling gm to check us lmao he was keeping me in prison for many many days. (had legit made weapons after 3 days in prison i decided to make op gear).. better find another GM he pissed a lot of ppl from this server..

Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper 08/07/2013 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by da7ce (Post 24282234)
Hello, as u can know Nexus rohan is off, because 1 gm (Norman)
stealed money, which was designed for host (shit happens).
Now we want to offer you new private server, its called Shine Rohan.

Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
FB: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Register: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (off for now)
Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Patcher: ------

Server Info:
- Auto Change Class Job
- Upper/Lower TP
- Rebrith System
- Exp Rate x15
- Drop Rate x20
- Crone Drop Rate x20
- Upgrading Rate Safe Upgrade +13
- Rings Upgrading Rate safe +6

Forge Rates:
- Rare: 100%
- Unique: 75%
- Ancient: 55%

In my opinion its going to be one of best private server, with no wipes, active stuff, events, and even more, if u dont belive me come and check ^.^

Register is open o.o

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArazjelLBGC (Post 24283586)
true i made some items AFTER the gm started all this shit
the screens are not fake he gave me beze for silence about free items to southpark..

everytime when some1 got owned from southpark he was calling gm to check us lmao he was keeping me in prison for many many days... better find another GM he pissed a lot of ppl from this server..

Why are you Guys make Shit like this ? Ruin other Server's with made Items or Dupe some shit ?

ArazjelLBGC 08/07/2013 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by RitoYuuki (Post 24283668)
Why are you Guys make Shit like this ? Ruin other Server's with made Items or Dupe some shit ?

My friends said they will do everything to get thesaint away from this server and it will happen.. u will need a good firewall that can handle 3 ddos at once..

Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper 08/07/2013 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArazjelLBGC (Post 24283732)
My friends said they will do everything to get thesaint away from this server and it will happen.. u will need a good firewall that can handle 3 ddos at once

We will see :)

ArazjelLBGC 08/07/2013 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by RitoYuuki (Post 24283756)
We will see :)

now seriously you know nothing about this rohan you couldnt fix easy producing bug that takes max 5mins..

moemet 08/07/2013 18:53

can you just release launcher.bat since some might already have nex client.

Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper 08/07/2013 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArazjelLBGC (Post 24283799)
now seriously you know nothing about this rohan you couldnt fix easy producing bug that takes max 5mins..

Sure :)

Im not a [DEV] who is Online 24/7 like other People. I know how to Fix some Bugs but i make then a Big Update or something else ;) Go DDOS Server you little Child :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by moemet (Post 24283820)
can you just release launcher.bat since some might already have nex client.

You can add ShineRohan.com to the NexusRohan.bat ^^

ArazjelLBGC 08/07/2013 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RitoYuuki (Post 24283952)
Go DDOS Server you little Child :D

Dw man ^^

da7ce 08/07/2013 19:06

ohh Afterlife mad couse he had 5101 error every1 know that u killed beze same as Tyrant,
and what maybe make ss with eudrome, and say that gm gived it to u rofl ..., ur mates said u got x4 beze u know how to hack that server and more, ur just mad couse u got some error, and trying now to ruin server. Btw u got also ban on DG rohan for cheating huh ?