elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Facebook (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/facebook/)
-   -   Hack Miniclip 8 Ball Pool All-In-One with Cheat Engine (UPDATE EVERY WEEK) (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/facebook/2641804-hack-miniclip-8-ball-pool-all-one-cheat-engine-update-every-week.html)

destructiveguy9x 06/05/2013 14:08

Hack Miniclip 8 Ball Pool All-In-One with Cheat Engine (UPDATE EVERY WEEK)

This is 8 Ball Pool Hack All-In-One with Cheat Engine made by me :)
Requirements:
- Mozilla Firefox, download here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (But you can Chrome if you don't like Firefox:))
- Cheat Engine 6.2, download here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]...
- Cheat Engine file, You must download below.

Ok, Now let do these steps:
1. Go to the game page (miniclip.com/games/8-ball-pool-multipla*yer/en/) and wait for loading.
2. Open Cheat Engine, Click on the "Select a process to open" button, and select the SECOND FlashPlayer Plugin.
3. At the main screen of the game, Toggle scripts "Extended Guideline Hack", "Extended Line Size Hack", and "Crazy Ball Hack". "Accuary Hack" could be active while you playing, but it didn't work all of time. Active "Magnet Ball" scripts at the main screen have different effects from you active it when playing.

And this is detail of its features:
- Extended Guideline Hack: The line is longer
- Extended Line Size Hack: The line just bigger. You should active it with Extended Guideline Hack
- Magnet Ball Hack: I can't tell you ;)
- Accuary Hack: Increase Accuary

EVERYONE LISTEN: This hack still working, but I have updated more features at the new version here:
- 8 Ball Pool Hack 1.0: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
- 8 Ball Pool Hack 1.1: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
- 8 Ball Pool Hack 1.2: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (Fix error Extended Linesize)
- THE LASTEST VERSION WORK WITH ALL BROWSER (Until next week :D): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Because Miniclip update their game every week, so my Auto Assembler Scripts usually doesn't work after every week. PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS VIDEO TO DOWNLOAD MY SCRIPTS. My scripts is *.CT file, like text file *.txt, and IT IS SAFE.

HAVE FUN!
DON'T SUBSCRIBE, JUST CLICK LIKE :) !

richardsonfacundes 06/05/2013 15:46

link :rtfm:

thong06021998 06/05/2013 16:30

Link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Please press thank

II
II
II
II
\II/
\/

omar1478521 06/05/2013 22:41

What to do with this script :@ sry i'm not good scripting

easyline12 06/05/2013 22:51

Invalid or Deleted File.

crawlers 06/06/2013 07:03

it doesnt allow the room to open that just with line and size activated just locks in the lobby

sorry its the updated version 1.2 that when activated line hack the game doesnt start just locks in the lobby and size doesnt work on the original version

destructiveguy9x 06/06/2013 14:27

Update my hack, EVERYONE. Minicip updated their game, so old version isn't work

Quote:

Originally Posted by thong06021998 (Post 23100513)
Link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Please press thank

II
II
II
II
\II/
\/

Quote:

Originally Posted by omar1478521 (Post 23108284)
What to do with this script :@ sry i'm not good scripting

Quote:

Originally Posted by easyline12 (Post 23108442)
Invalid or Deleted File.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariadiyudhan (Post 23110514)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawlers (Post 23111244)
it doesnt allow the room to open that just with line and size activated just locks in the lobby

sorry its the updated version 1.2 that when activated line hack the game doesnt start just locks in the lobby and size doesnt work on the original version

Update my hack, EVERYONE. Minicip updated their game, so old version isn't work

crawlers 06/07/2013 03:55

mighty nice work im only having 1 problem it doesnt seem to like my flash as im using plugin-container.exe but your added script and my own code added for size and they go great silly thing is my code and yours are the same so yeah thumbs up

luin2725 06/12/2013 06:25

so what process i should look for when im playing with chrome??? ive tried on firefox but the game simply doesn't work on my firefox... thks

crawlers 06/12/2013 10:18

luin2725 the processer for chrome for me nearly always falls around 3rd from the bottom but to be certain do a little scan before loading the .CT file in an easy 1 set to double and scan the amount of coind you have you should only get 1 address that being your coin amount. if you know how to use the program cheat engine your always able to scan the array yourself too m8. but thats how im able to identify my processer

majorchaoz 06/17/2013 17:03

nice job but It keeps disconnecting me everytime i use magnet

cidercoder 06/17/2013 18:43

How to hack 8 Ball Quick Fire Pool ?

Wurstmannn 06/18/2013 11:48

1.2 Link doesnt work

eks24 06/18/2013 13:44

update?

DarkSlayerZ 06/18/2013 15:00

hey sir what is your fb i need help my CE the scripts is cannot tick/active....when i press in the box nothing happen..hope you replay...