elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Rohan (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rohan/)
-   -   [Rohan] Ion Rohan • Dedicated • 24/7 • Full Release (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rohan/2589309-rohan-ion-rohan-dedicated-24-7-full-release.html)

iOn-Net 05/11/2013 00:23

[Rohan] Vision Rohan 2 • Dedicated • 24/7 • Full Release

4 Attachment(s)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Ion Rohan fight for your destiny!

Links to...
Forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Ion Rohan Preview
(Server Video Made : 5/18/13)

Ion Rohan - Introduction
Ion Rohan was released on 5/1/13, Our server introduces a new feel that most Rohan players haven't had before. Our rates are fixed so that you can jump right into the game and pretty much have a nice smooth experience from the get go. We have added a few Hero Features to our server being Pets,Interface & Maps. Through debate we decided we wouldn't add Hero Skills and some other features which kind of took the retail Rohan off of its track in which it originally had. Here at Ion Rohan we want to give you a feel of the old school rohan, Where the community ran the server. So why don't you come try us out?

Server Features & Specifications

Server Rates

Spoiler:
Exp Rate: x45
Drop Rate: x40
Crone Rate: x20

Forging Rates

Spoiler:
Refine Rate:90%
Forge Rate:90%

Starting Items

Spoiler:
x4 Ion Feather Of Goddess Silva
(+20 All Stats / +300 HP / +100 Attack - Each Feather)
x1 Golden Monkey [Permanent] / x1 Molly[Permanent]
x20 Incomprehensible Pet Feed (200 Feeds)
x1 Armor Of Golden Castle / x1 Circlet Of Golden Castle

(+10 All Stats Armor Of Golden Castle / +10 All Stats Circlet Of Golden Castle)
x1 Earrings Of Golden Castle / x1 Spectacles Of Golden Castle
(+10All Stats Earrings Of Golden Castle / +10All Stats Spectacles Of Golden Castle)
x2 Tightly Knotted 30 Slot Bags[Permanent]/ x1 Light Weight 30 Slot Bags[Permanent]
x4 Growth Scrolls(3Hrs) 300%
x4Blessing Scrolls(4Hrs) 300%

Features

Spoiler:
Fusion Pets
Hero Features
Voting Point System
Gifting System
Weekly Events
Ronelia
Max Level : 110
Instant Job
Free Ion Points via Survey
Starting Items Upon Character Creation
Professional Staff
And Much Much More..

How to Connect/Play
(Instructional Guide)

Spoiler:
  1. Head over to our Item Mall and register a account : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/*]
  2. Download our Client : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...](Must Register at Ion-Nets Forums to see. Link Here : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])[/*]
  3. Extract Client where ever you[/*]
  4. Run Patcher called "ION-Rohan" as Admin[/*]
  5. Login using credentials registered with at Item Mall[/*]
  6. Create Character[/*]
  7. Enjoy[/*]
Troubleshooter

Getting an error launching client?
You must have our full client or the game will not work.
Cant register at the item mall?
Use Lower-cased letters
Item Mall Page not loading?
Use Google Chrome and make sure your cookies are accepting it.

tradekari 05/12/2013 21:56

crap

Alexneo202 05/12/2013 23:22

crap x 2
the exp is too low , why would we play on a pserver if is not far from the irohan. We played there , that is not x30 what you have there

babysocool 05/13/2013 02:28

exp is not x30 i thing same irohan lol

iOn-Net 05/13/2013 23:30

The reason the exp rate doesnt seem like how it was during CBT is because we had edited seals and scrolls with edited rates. The server is now mid rate so you will not hit level 99 in less then 3 hours.

Alexneo202 05/14/2013 14:52

Dude , stop giving us bullshit. You announced in game , " The server will restart for 5 minutes maintenance" after i rejoined the game , i felt the xp change imediately, so be a man and admit that you modified the game exp. Dont give a pro player bullshit excuses.

Your server is based on the ideea of producing money. You announced donations from the CBT. wtf ? And you said you conduct a bussiness , so yeah , its not a server dedicated for gamers , its for your wallet.

That's the difference between you and Zrohan , Urohan . You did this for your own benefits , they did it for THE GAMERS.

Wanna do something right ? Wipe server , set rates from the begining , and don't modify them. And boost the exp a little. we looking for something different than i rohan.

CHEERS.

kennethz008 05/14/2013 15:05

i rather stay in this server rather than playing in any other server, even though it lacks with new contents, no reason to donate i did make my own gear and i must say the exp is much balance than any others, the drop rates is a + putting the crone rate lower but item drop rate is higher, nice idea. i will not say its a true x40 but for me its a x30 or 35.

Alexneo202 05/14/2013 15:52

Then you lack of gaming experience :)

mostafa123123 05/14/2013 21:08

ineed a good link to download the full clinet

kennethz008 05/15/2013 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexneo202 (Post 22696678)
Then you lack of gaming experience :)

well since you're a kid, fine then. only mature people will understand what im saying. nice try pro.

[BK]TrollKing 05/15/2013 04:25

Where's the download link?

mostafa123123 05/15/2013 05:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by [BK]TrollKing (Post 22707861)
Where's the download link?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

iOn-Net 05/16/2013 14:08

We will be having a update to increase the rates and add some more content either tomorrow or friday.

roly114 05/16/2013 17:19

hey bro ur server is fine dont bother ur self with this kids

Alexneo202 05/16/2013 19:56

When you call me or others kids , do you even think that you might be a kid ?
How do you know my age ? since my birth year is 1987 , tell me , how the fu.ck you can call me a kid ?

Stfu , the reason he has 100 players max its because its no different than other servers like IRohan.

Without 30x ( real 30x not only in description) or 40x , you will play with :

You , some strangers , and the guild NeutralGrounds , oh , wait , Neutral Grounds ... its 90 % of the server. So yeah , good luck with that.

So the server has no :
PVP , only PK (those who are not in Neutral Grounds)
Automatic Item Mall
No AUTO JOB CHANGE to make a diference

Old client level 99 max
Old Content
Old Maps , non working kalista teleport.
Havent seen a single Skill Reset stone.

PRO : The crone rate is PERFECT.
The Drop rate is PERFECT
Active Staff
Imediate response from STAFF.
Friendly ADMIN.

THE WORST THING : Beging for donations , every 1 hour , an automated message with donations appears.

Im making my own guild , and i will TRY , dont think i will succeed to defeat Neutral grounds , since we couldnt join in first day of OBT , and players who managed to play , got on first day on levels 8x 9x.
So yeah , making exp lower , wasn't fair for players like me , who couldnt play in the first day , because of slow Fking download.