elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Elsword (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elsword/)
-   -   Elsword (Download / Trial Account Register Help) (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elsword/246198-elsword-download-trial-account-register-help.html)

Cloudstrife01235 05/10/2009 20:35

Elsword (Download / Account Register Small Guide)

Elsword is what a lot of people call "The Next Generation of Grand Chase"

Made by the same creators, I believe this too. It is, in my opinion, cooler than Grand Chase, especially combat wise. SO i am going to help some of you get on it :P

That is just a little video preview of the game :P

Okay. Here's the link to the site where you register :P

Okay. Here is a link to a permanent account tutorial :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Credits to the original writer, of course.

Also, if you need help with the registration, don't ask me here. I didn't even do my own. My friend did

I also have a link to a trial account tutorial if anyone would rather do that :

And for the Download :

IMPORTANT : The download and nexonplug will ONLY work if you have registered for a permanent account. If you don't have a permanent account, press the Game Start button after following my small install guide. The Game Start button is located on the trial account register page

I've uploaded the file to filefront myself today.. I'm not sure about the download speed, but it's a better download than the original one for this reason : The patches are already done.

OK : This is important. After you download and extract that, you need to open the folder that says NexonPlug, and open the NexonPlug.exe. Login, Select your game and click play, click yes (left button) on all those popups. When you get to one that downloads a setup.exe just close out that. When you reach a patcher type thing, wait for it to finish. Another patcher will open. Just close that out.

Now, you have to re-extract the elsword folder ONLY into the nexon folder you currently have.

Wa-la! You can now play the game.

CEMpwns 05/19/2009 18:48

can u make mine for me?or atleast give me a valid KSSN and name.

AquaDwarf 05/20/2009 00:49

Q: What do I place on the KSSN box?

arpedio 10/08/2009 04:54

can u guys help me make a permanent account?

or if u can give me one ^^ i would be grateful

igrilkul 10/23/2009 18:20

when i start the nexonplug exe it shows me a dialogue box where it asks me something(can't read it) and i click OK then it dissapears and nothing happens and if i click cancel it's the same thing. can u help me?

Lunesol 11/15/2009 23:31

So does the name/pass have to be in Korean? cuz I have no Korean characters on my keyboard. I was trying to enter an english one and there was an error that I couldn't read (in korean....).

rhazel14 12/01/2009 15:51

It Is Indeed The Nexy Generation of GC..bwahaha

COmapre the JObs and the characters youll see...
the 0Nly difference is the graphics and the way it is played.......................

Ferrafox 12/19/2009 17:11

Wtf is kssn??! I am french and I just dont know.. Help me please..and how can we write korean??! I am a pro gcus player but now im boring.and I wanna play elsword..Add me in grandchase ^^ FireF0x is my name

kevin85711 12/25/2009 22:48

Can somebody help me make a permanent account in elsword? Email me please. I got code architecture but then I lv. up to lv. 20 and I had to delete it!! I dont have a kssn because I dont live in korea. Somebody please help!!! It will be greatly appreciated

berial11 01/09/2010 16:14

what is kssn? i life in germany so i dont know

gedro 01/16/2010 22:04

if you want an kssn enter here

Bryanluke56 01/27/2010 13:51

KSSN is short for Korean Social Secureity Number, and if cought useing a KSSN that is not your own (AKA all american players) you can be sued, if im not mistaken.

Rena777 02/04/2010 23:18

hey i know this doesnt go with this topic but i need help with installing the gamania elsword
i keep getting a weird error if you know anything tell me

evalduxx 03/24/2010 07:03

hey can u creat me a permental account

JohnnyKixem 04/08/2010 22:12

Can you plz make me a full elsword account? :D

cuz i played the trial thingy and it wuz fun :D