elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Blade & Soul (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/blade-soul/)
-   -   Blade & Soul Private Server [Atomix B&S] (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/blade-soul/2038321-blade-soul-private-server-atomix-b-s.html)

rhizzu 08/02/2012 20:38

Blade & Soul Private Server [Atomix B&S]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Atomix Blade & Soul is the first and only private server for the MMORPG Blade & Soul.

Blade & Soul is in development by Korean game developer NCsoft and its Team Bloodlust division. Holding the slogan, "The Signature Eastern Fantasy," Blade & Soul is a fantasy martial-arts game featuring stunning graphics by artist Hyung-Tae Kim. The game is in closed beta testing in Korea, with reports of an open beta sometime in late 2011 or early 2012. English localization and release is currently unknown.
Blade & Soul consists of four playable races and 8 classes. Currently, only 6 classes have been revealed: Blade Master, Kung-Fu Master, Force Master, Destroyer, Assassin, and Summoner. Available classes are determined by race.

CHARACTERS/CLASS
Spoiler:
Jin
  • Blade Master
  • Kung-Fu Master
  • Assassin
  • Force Master - Unselectable in CBT 2.
Gon
  • Kung-Fu Master
  • Destroyer
  • Force Master - Unselectable in CBT 2.
Kun
  • Blade Master
  • Force Master
  • Assassin - Unselectable in CBT 2.
  • Summoner - Unselectable in CBT 2.
Lyn
  • Force Master
  • Blade Master - Unselectable in CBT 2.
  • Assassin - Unselectable in CBT 2.
  • Summoner - Unselectable in CBT 2.
Please note that since Atomix Blade & Soul runs with the CBT2 client of Blade & Soul, certain classes are not yet available.

HOW TO CONNECT
Spoiler:
Directions on how to play will vary.
  1. Download a copy of the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
  2. After downloading and extracting the client take note of where you installed the game to.
    • It is recomended at this point you either keep a copy of your rar file or backup the bin folder and content/data folder
  3. Download & Unrar [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to your desired path and then open NCLauncher.exe found inside the .rar file.
  4. In the top left under 'NOT INSTALLED' right click 'BLADE AND SOUL' and select Properties.
  5. Click the Browse button and navigate into the folder where you installed the game and then go into the bin folder and select Client.exe
    • The default location for people that installed with the patcher before it went offline should be depending on if you run a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system.
      32-bit: C:\Program Files\PlayNC\BnS_CBT2\bin\Client.exe
      64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\PlayNC\BnS_CBT2\bin\Client.exe
  6. Click Open, then OK for the next two windows and proceed to update the client.

Create New Account

Closed Beta Client 2 (Fully Updated)

Atomix Blade & Soul Custom Launcher

SUPPORT
Spoiler:
Technical Questions & Errors
How do I update the game?
- Since the CBT2 Patch Server is offline you can only download an updated client.

In-Game Questions
How come I can't type at the login screen?
- You are likely running Windows XP and are lacking East Asian language configurations.
- See the following thread for more information: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Why can't I login? The game stays at the login screen.
- If you infinitely load, this means that the server is down.

Why can't I see anyone?
- The starting tutorial island is a closed off instance for each player..

My character fell off the island, how do I get back up?
- Unfortunately you cannot get back up. Due to the fact fall damage has not been added, thus your character is stuck. Simply make a new one.

Other Questions
Have an unanswered question? Check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
Have another error? Search the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] first. If there is no topic regarding your error, make a new one in the proper section.

Forum Support
For Forum Support visit us at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

tigerfire 08/02/2012 22:40

is there anyone working on that server`?

Mafiru 08/02/2012 23:05

website offline ?

rhizzu 08/03/2012 05:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mafiru (Post 18005718)
website offline ?

i think they are having some maintenance.
yesterday it's was online.

dogdrip25 08/03/2012 07:07

how to Register?

rhizzu 08/03/2012 07:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by dogdrip25 (Post 18009624)
how to Register?

registration are still offline.

r7slayer 08/04/2012 22:07

dude how come your posting 2 different servers? you did GamezTERA aswell and posted it yesterday roughly same time. You part of a team or just posting them to make people aware of them? And as far as i know Atomix cant get Blade and Soul server files working. They keep tinkering with them and you can register an account which you could months ago but you cannot play. Thought you might of known this?

rhizzu 08/06/2012 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by r7slayer (Post 18041388)
dude how come your posting 2 different servers? you did GamezTERA aswell and posted it yesterday roughly same time. You part of a team or just posting them to make people aware of them? And as far as i know Atomix cant get Blade and Soul server files working. They keep tinkering with them and you can register an account which you could months ago but you cannot play. Thought you might of known this?

none. i'm not part of the team.
just sharing this small information about these two p.server.
atomix are testing their server emulator. its not yet officially release.
lets say that they are on alpha phase. some character class or feature in game are not yet functioning. they are still updating their emulator.

and on gameztera, they are on beta phase. many player are encountering some major bugs in game, and their dev team are fixing some bugs.

and B&S registration website are up.

Arvydas000 08/13/2012 13:58

pls someone convert this atomix B&S server to torrent and put link in PM or in replay..

r7slayer 08/18/2012 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhizzu (Post 18071481)
none. i'm not part of the team.
just sharing this small information about these two p.server.
atomix are testing their server emulator. its not yet officially release.
lets say that they are on alpha phase. some character class or feature in game are not yet functioning. they are still updating their emulator.

and on gameztera, they are on beta phase. many player are encountering some major bugs in game, and their dev team are fixing some bugs.

and B&S registration website are up.

Shows how much you actually know, Atomix have B&S server files not an emulator. So please stop spamming useless stuff. This isnt even worth trying to play as you cant do anything ingame only basic stuff. Its unplayable like ive allready said.

Killerwoody 08/19/2012 21:34

Its a good looking game but you can barely to anything! I made it to the beach then during my fight got pushed into a steel cage and can't get out... Yea buggy as hell and have the quest don't go thru fully!

darckest 10/23/2012 10:32

can someone help me i have stuck on mission 7 in B&S. I get stuck at the cave part of the mission, right after I kill the 4 wooden dummies. The guy on the rock in the corner doesn't come down and just stays there. Can anyone help me please!!!

aghiuta 10/23/2012 12:42

other character
is bugg

zerocodekiw 08/20/2015 16:37

THANK