elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Dekaron Private Server (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dekaron-private-server/)
-   -   [Toplist]Dekaron added to Xtremetop100 (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dekaron-private-server/197483-toplist-dekaron-added-xtremetop100.html)

Ubelai 12/30/2008 12:50

[Toplist]Dekaron added to Xtremetop100

Hello all.

I've done a favor for server hosters here, and I requested to Xtremetop100 if they could open a toplist for Dekaron;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

To add your server, click [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], then in Site Category, choose dekaron.

You may now add your servers to Xtremetop100, and I would guarantee you get WAY more people joining. I myself found out about private servers for another game, due to that site.

Enjoy, and if this meant anything to you, thank me. :p

Stiflerz 12/30/2008 14:28

great job!

lordjaggi 12/30/2008 15:32

dont bother adding any hamachi servers there..

slaxer 12/30/2008 15:43

what does the IN and OUT thingy mean?

x3v1Lx 12/30/2008 16:29

goiod and bad votes? who knows :D

ƉaƐmoƞ 12/30/2008 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by slaxer (Post 1735350)
what does the IN and OUT thingy mean?

How many people entered the link to the website , and how many hit the back button while leaving your site.

patrache 12/30/2008 18:32

a

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubelai (Post 1734913)
Hello all.

I've done a favor for server hosters here, and I requested to Xtremetop100 if they could open a toplist for Dekaron;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

To add your server, click [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], then in Site Category, choose dekaron.

You may now add your servers to Xtremetop100, and I would guarantee you get WAY more people joining. I myself found out about private servers for another game, due to that site.

Enjoy, and if this meant anything to you, thank me. :p

I enter at that link is only a server. i enter at this server i download client but i don:T find patch some can tell me pls???
Sry my bad english

-=ToMiK=- 12/30/2008 19:46

Yo one question but even though my server is Hamachi. It's growth went up real fast. So I would like to know why not hamachi? Doesn't it not matter?

iCherry 12/30/2008 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by sergcool (Post 1735970)
Yo one question but even though my server is Hamachi. It's growth went up real fast. So I would like to know why not hamachi? Doesn't it not matter?

it doesn't matter, some people just dislike hamachi, just be sure to state that your server is using hamachi.

Ubelai 12/31/2008 02:02

I'm gonna ask the operator of the site if he can keep the section junk free. As you can see there is already one junk site posted. >.<

timebomb 12/31/2008 02:35

Fussion Dekaron
Details[Fussion Dekaron] ◄[ FULL ENGLISH CLIENT ]► Exp 2500 »» Drop 1500 »» Money 2000 »» 100% Argate »» 100% Socket»»Daily Events »»Friendly GMs »» RECENT OPENING »» DEDICATED SERVER » Wings at blacksmith » 130 stuff at store » free 50% cr

Has anyone heard of this server? It's not on here or ********, and I didn't get anything by googling a couple things about it. It links to a dekaron client called fussion.rar, I suspect it -may- be a virus, but I'm not sure.

Also, yea the last one is junk, and there are tons of junk posts, it wont be kept junk free most likely... so yea =/

x3v1Lx 12/31/2008 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by timebomb (Post 1736952)
Fussion Dekaron
Details[Fussion Dekaron] ◄[ FULL ENGLISH CLIENT ]► Exp 2500 »» Drop 1500 »» Money 2000 »» 100% Argate »» 100% Socket»»Daily Events »»Friendly GMs »» RECENT OPENING »» DEDICATED SERVER » Wings at blacksmith » 130 stuff at store » free 50% cr

Has anyone heard of this server? It's not on here or ********, and I didn't get anything by googling a couple things about it. It links to a dekaron client called fussion.rar, I suspect it -may- be a virus, but I'm not sure.

Also, yea the last one is junk, and there are tons of junk posts, it wont be kept junk free most likely... so yea =/

I've heard of one like that, some DSFCC or something, but it sounds too easy, i want something with a bit of challenge

Razzen 12/31/2008 02:42

Yeah thats my server, and no its not a virus so don't worry about that. Its a complete normal client just with my ip fixed in it.

timebomb 12/31/2008 02:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razzen (Post 1736959)
Yeah thats my server, and no its not a virus so don't worry about that. Its a complete normal client just with my ip fixed in it.

K thanks for the notice :P I may try it later ^^

Razzen 12/31/2008 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by timebomb (Post 1736961)
K thanks for the notice :P I may try it later ^^

:) I just started this project and if anyone wants to join as staff feel free to ask in PM for my MSN and we can work something out.

Cheers //