elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Soldier Front (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/soldier-front/)
-   -   Tut. On how to hack/steal SF Accounts [REAL] (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/soldier-front/181064-tut-how-hack-steal-sf-accounts-real.html)

00pulse00 11/03/2008 00:41

Tut. On how to hack/steal SF Accounts [REAL]

**This is a program! Not a written tutorial!**
------------------------------------------------

Screenies:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

---
File includes:

Tutorial Program
File Binder [Most Antivirus will scan this program as a trojan and delete it because it's a hacking tool]
Password Leecher Creator [Most Antivirus will scan this program as a trojan and delete it because it's a hacking tool]

---

Info:

First of all, the program teaches you how to steal Soldier Front Accounts, like Majors, Second Liuetenants and General of Army.
It contains all of the tools you need to successfully leech a SF User's account.

Few Notes:

* Only works if target has Firefox/Flock
* I'm only trading it, tis not Public
* It's not 100% accurate, people won't fall for it if you don't have a good scam.
* It's a program because it's better and faster then looking and reading in a written tutorial
* Don't think this'll ever be patched
* Tutorial was made by me, i just found the programs and got this idea
* This also works FOR EVERY OTHER ONLINE GAME! (Just as long as the get to login in their Firefox/Flock browser first)

---

Here's how we trade, you send me a PM with the item/weapon your willing to trade.
We then set up a 'date' on SF so you can gift me the item/weapon
Once i receive the weapon/item, i'll check it off the list, and give you the download link for the tutorial, along with the passcode you need to use the Program.

Weapons/Items I'm looking for:

DRAGUNOV []
AWP []
Desert Eagle []
SIG551 []
UZI []
GALIL []
G3A3
Double Exp []
Codename Change (Permanent one) []

ρσιѕση 11/03/2008 00:57

Nah i be very careful with this guy
and theres no program that can hack peoples account out
other than Bruterforces which i have in my forum

00pulse00 11/03/2008 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by jj33 (Post 1576622)
Nah i be very careful with this guy
and theres no program that can hack peoples account out
other than Bruterforces which i have in my forum

Lol true, i never said it was a program that actually "Hacks" a person's account. All it does is STEAL the passwords that a user saved in their browser. Hoping that your target saved his account info along with the email address, when they open your Leecher, you'd get everything they saved.

Mbg 11/03/2008 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00pulse00 (Post 1578159)
Lol true, i never said it was a program that actually "Hacks" a person's account. All it does is STEAL the passwords that a user saved in their browser. Hoping that your target saved his account info along with the email address, when they open your Leecher, you'd get everything they saved.

How without trojan or keylogger?*magic inside?*

00pulse00 11/03/2008 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mbg (Post 1578335)
How without trojan or keylogger?*magic inside?*

Lol, it's a file, a simple .EXE you create. If you give it to a person that uses Firefox or Flock, it'll steal the person's saved passwords. If you SCAN the EXE you create, it'll come up as a Trojan since it's a Password Stealer.

Mbg 11/04/2008 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00pulse00 (Post 1578388)
Lol, it's a file, a simple .EXE you create. If you give it to a person that uses Firefox or Flock, it'll steal the person's saved passwords. If you SCAN the EXE you create, it'll come up as a Trojan since it's a Password Stealer.

Hope that person don't use any antivirus?lol

00pulse00 11/04/2008 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mbg (Post 1579987)
Hope that person don't use any antivirus?lol

Lol, if you bind the file to something else like a .txt file, the antivirus won't notice it's there.

Mbg 11/04/2008 22:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00pulse00 (Post 1581243)
Lol, if you bind the file to something else like a .txt file, the antivirus won't notice it's there.

Lemme try... ops phail kaskpersky iz pro D:

00pulse00 11/04/2008 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mbg (Post 1581482)
Lemme try... ops phail kaskpersky iz pro D:

Lol, it all depends on the Binder. The binder i'm providing, is undetectable. I uploaded a Password Leecher binded to a JPEG Image, and scanned it on VirusChief. Nothing came up.

clemshady 11/05/2008 00:15

I joined this forum with "promises" of wall hack...Haven't found anything for the new update...It's extremely discouraging to play now...Not even fun anymore

hyper olly1 11/07/2008 05:36

Fail dude you seriously fail...

00pulse00 11/08/2008 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyper olly1 (Post 1587486)
Fail dude you seriously fail...

Why? Lol, i'm willing to give it to someone so they can test it out, but the risk of them leeching it and spreading it around is far too high.

ρσιѕση 11/08/2008 16:45

Ok the only person right now you would trust is a Mod
so i am willing to test it free,then i will inform members if this is a scam
or its trustworthy

00pulse00 11/08/2008 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ρσιѕση (Post 1591740)
Ok the only person right now you would trust is a Mod
so i am willing to test it free,then i will inform members if this is a scam
or its trustworthy

Alright. And i know i should only Trust a Mod/S-Mods/Admins mate, not new to forum sites xD I'll PM you the link to the file, and then you test it out and see if it the Tutorial is a scam or not.

ρσιѕση 11/08/2008 23:05

This contains a virus explain to me why >:O
i am close to banning you