elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits-macros/)
-   -   [EU/DE/IT/ES/FR] Ultimate Cheat Table (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits-macros/1796038-eu-de-es-fr-ultimate-cheat-table.html)

bartbilf 03/31/2012 02:17

[EU/DE/IT/ES/FR] Ultimate Cheat Table

1 Attachment(s)
This is outdated but will stay open for references.
The new table for Episode 8 is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]!
----------------------------------------
features
----------------------------------------
--Map hack--
--Walk trough gates/kill gates--
--Dungeon Timer--
--Combo hack--
--No Cooldown-- (pre-set toggle)
--Teleport // no stun/knockdown // Flipflop--
--No Skill Delay // auto sp regen--
--AOE/Range--
--Zoom hack--
--Warp hack-- (pre-set dungeon entry spawns)
--Just For Fun-- (address usefull to coders of trainers/bots)
--Character-- (nation hack, invisble char, bm/bm2/aura animation,...)

Aura/BM/BM2/BM+A/BM2+A
Values:
bm1 16
bm2 32
bm1+a 24
bm2+a 40
Aura 8
bm1+bm2 48
bm1+bm2+a 56
Add every value +4 to spawn with the visual effect + astral board (you do need an astral board equipped)

if you do one of the values you have now +4 then you are on your Astral Board
Steps:
1. Download below
2. Unzip
3. READ readme.txt!! *
4. Put fixedmain.CT in C:\Users\YourName\Documents\My Cheat Tables
5. Start fixedmain.exe, open CE, attach CE to fixedmain
*Spanish translation, click [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

-It is not just a Cheat Table, it has pre-set hotkeys like any hotkey based trainer would have, read the readme.txt for more info and tips!-

Credits (Click their name to thank them!)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: PK Address, Invisible Character address
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: Zoom hack
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: No Cooldown Address
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: GM/AOE/Range address
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: coordinates address
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]: without his bypass, all this would not be possible!

Thanks
Acid: german translation!
xxferranxx: spanish translation!
strontklit: extra values for Aura/BM/BM2/BM+A/BM2+A address

PS I look for people who could translate the readme.txt to IT, ES and FR (no slang, decent language)

Virusscan [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Don't just hit and run *leech*, give some feedback, be part of the community.

strontklit 03/31/2012 02:27

nice tool, ty very much :D

『  』 03/31/2012 02:30

Very very cute, i love the FlipFlop hack xD

The .ct file itself is very good grouped and colored!
Much Public Stuff included - i hope theres no thread again with : HOW CAN I FIND THIS OR THIS >.<

+1 bartbilf

/OT:
FlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFl ipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlip FlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFl opFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlop FlipFlop

hanakimi 03/31/2012 02:49

NO cheat table for ph :( plz create

demonkid2010 03/31/2012 04:59

by releasing this,
just this morning, the number of Cheat Abusers that doesn't care about the balance of good gaming increased by more than 50%
I just saw the dirtiest mwar,
but anyway,
thanks for releasing.
very useful

by releasing this,
just this morning, the number of Cheat Abusers that doesn't care about the balance of good gaming increased by more than 50%
I just saw the dirtiest mwar,
but anyway,
thanks for releasing.
very useful

『  』 03/31/2012 05:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanakimi (Post 15936565)

Create it by Ureself ir try to learn how u can read the topics!
The Topic Calls: [EU/DE/IT/ES/FR] and not includes PH/SEA/PRIVATE SERVER!
U just can ask friendly in your post that anybody have the knowlage to do this with the PH/SEA/PRIVATE Server addresses and not crying like a baby!:mad:

Well i try to do a little trainer with some function of the Cheat Table after i ask bartblif again.

And please give him a Thanks & Feedback cuzz he takes long to creat this stuff!

『  』 03/31/2012 05:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by hanakimi (Post 15936565)

Create it by Ureself ir try to learn how u can read the topics!
The Topic Calls: [EU/DE/IT/ES/FR] and not includes PH/SEA/PRIVATE SERVER!
U just can ask friendly in your post that anybody have the knowlage to do this with the PH/SEA/PRIVATE Server addresses and not crying like a baby!:mad:

Well i try to do a little trainer with some function of the Cheat Table after i ask bartblif again.

And please give him a Thanks & Feedback cuzz he takes long to creat this stuff!

mi5pogi 03/31/2012 07:45

thanks thanks

demonkid2010 03/31/2012 09:00

how can I make the No BM2 CD work?,
i don't use a bypass, i'm just using win7 64bit,

MisterM890 03/31/2012 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by K4zuj4b by (Post 15936478)
Very very cute, i love the FlipFlop hack xD

The .ct file itself is very good grouped and colored!
Much Public Stuff included - i hope theres no thread again with : HOW CAN I FIND THIS OR THIS >.<

+1 bartbilf

/OT:
FlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFl ipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlip FlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFl opFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlopFlipFlop FlipFlop

What does FlipFlop hack? :rtfm:

baccala 03/31/2012 11:24

hi but, this table is made from the best's of cabal elitepvpers, but no wall hack.
Is difficulty to find? (I have tried) but I have failed...there is no way to find it?

Stawkerm0h 03/31/2012 11:31

sorry for question but my cabal detect the hack...which best xtrap bypass to use this hack..please give me a link thanks

Acid 03/31/2012 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stawkerm0h (Post 15939054)
sorry for question but my cabal detect the hack...which best xtrap bypass to use this hack..please give me a link thanks

Non of the above mentioned version is using X-Trap, any version published by gm.com has GG as anti-cheat-protection.

Stawkerm0h 03/31/2012 12:05

yeah but this cheat is for cabal, am i right?? the cabal that what i'm is detecting the cheat engine...and it's using xtrap protection...that's why i'm asking if there's new or best bypass for xtrap so i can use the cheat....sorry for asking here....

Acid 03/31/2012 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stawkerm0h (Post 15939669)
yeah but this cheat is for cabal, am i right?? the cabal that what i'm is detecting the cheat engine...and it's using xtrap protection...that's why i'm asking if there's new or best bypass for xtrap so i can use the cheat....sorry for asking here....

Read the thread title: it's for cabal EU/DE/IT/ES/FR since the share the same addresses (because of the ep7 update).