elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Rappelz Private Server (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rappelz-private-server/)
-   -   Rappelz Infinite New Infinite[PVP] 500x EXP (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/rappelz-private-server/1746565-rappelz-infinite-new-infinite-pvp-500x-exp.html)

gavsta 03/04/2012 07:06

Rappelz Infinite New Infinite[PVP] 500x EXP

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Rappelz Infinite has set up a NEW server for the people who like the high rates!

The Server is Called Infinite[PVP]

The server has pets in the Creature NPC shop at a very cheap price

Also we have are own custom made pets inc Golem!

We have many new things and may nice things for all of you!

Pyroxia Rates
EXP: x20
Rupee: x30
Tamerate: x2
Drop:Custom

Infinite[PVP] Rates
EXP: x500
Rupee: x50
Tamerate: x2
Drop:Custom - Very high

Quest Rates on both servers
Quest EXP - 2x (Witch Quest gets you to level 103+)
Quest JP -2x
Quest Gold - 3x
Quest Gen - 3x

We have many things in game We have Card NPC's in All towns

We have a new pet named Bossie. here it is. for are new pet you need our resource

We have much more come and take a look!

This server is very stable also I will update this topic tomorrow with more information about it! but until then just give it a try have a little bit of fun and if you don't like PVP there is always Pyroxia Server!

well here is the website for you! ~

and if that one doesn't work try this!

if none of them work try google chrome!

Enjoy Rappelz Infinite!

and I will be happy to see you in game!!

seelenfang 03/04/2012 13:32

which epic do u have?

asddom 03/04/2012 14:05

ip is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

for any one want open this server in arabic client ^.^

gavsta 03/04/2012 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by seelenfang (Post 15519295)
which epic do u have?

it is epic 7.3 hybrid look.

gavsta 03/04/2012 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ismokedrow (Post 15524234)
Sorry to do this mate but your information is a tad misleading:

ALL servers currently operate on a 6.1 Server with Modifications that allow for minor amounts of 7.1/7.2/7.3/7.4 content.

There is no such thing as a hybrid 7.3 server, only a Hybrid 7.1/2/3/4 Client.

Please have a nice day and no flames intended, just wished to answer the question asked and provide valid information.

same think really it has epic 7.3 features

shayminx 03/04/2012 22:49

can you upload it somewhere else this source was making me wait b4 downloading part 2 and part 2 is download like 40 kbs/sec part 1 was 500kbs/sec o.o

BattleChan 03/05/2012 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by gavsta (Post 15530015)
same think really it has epic 7.3 features

Your server is still 6.1 with a hybrid client including content from different chapters. Since you are limited to the 6.1 server, no it is definitely not the same.

gavsta 03/05/2012 05:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by BattleChan (Post 15532514)
Your server is still 6.1 with a hybrid client including content from different chapters. Since you are limited to the 6.1 server, no it is definitely not the same.

urm we are using 7.1 client?

ismokedrow 03/05/2012 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by gavsta (Post 15532567)
urm we are using 7.1 client?

Technically no, unless we are talking in terms of raw content defining which it's client version is -- or defining it by functionality.

In terms of content yes it is a true 7.1+ client, in terms of functionality it is a 6.2 client at best. As no matter how pretty we make it, no 7.1+ native function will operate without the corresponding 7.1 SFRAME

gavsta 03/05/2012 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ismokedrow (Post 15536051)
Technically no, unless we are talking in terms of raw content defining which it's client version is -- or defining it by functionality.

In terms of content yes it is a true 7.1+ client, in terms of functionality it is a 6.2 client at best. As no matter how pretty we make it, no 7.1+ native function will operate without the corresponding 7.1 SFRAME

just go away

BattleChan 03/05/2012 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by gavsta (Post 15537548)
just go away

Just face the fact: Your server is like most servers - nothing special, no epic 7.3, just the common stuff floating around. No reason to get pissed off mang.

gavsta 03/05/2012 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by BattleChan (Post 15537869)
Just face the fact: Your server is like most servers - nothing special, no epic 7.3, just the common stuff floating around. No reason to get pissed off mang.

yeah face it i mean I have pretty much the exact same features in client as 99% that is inc ismokes server of other servers but thing is mine has more aswel such as modded pets golem etc... now please do not flame because your one of ismokes minions I told him to "just go away" because he was only commenting to have his 15 seconds of fame.

btw its mong not mang

Xijezu 03/05/2012 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by gavsta (Post 15540720)
yeah face it i mean I have pretty much the exact same features in client as 99% that is inc ismokes server of other servers but thing is mine has more aswel such as modded pets golem etc... now please do not flame because your one of ismokes minions I told him to "just go away" because he was only commenting to have his 15 seconds of fame.

btw its mong not mang

Gavsta is right.

Since our leaked tools got released by iSmokeDrow (Yes, smokey, I still say that it is you!) all of the other server got the same content since they just are able to create the same content with the same tools.

Also, since I spoke with gavsta, I think he got some nice ideas for nice features in some time. ;)

Keep up, dude.

seelenfang 03/06/2012 13:15

so I tested this Server:

Pros:
- No overpowered Buffs
- Fast Leveling
- Expensive to pimp your Equip

Cons:
- No altered Pieces or Fragments
- Loot-Pets Expensive
- Serious Server-Problems (Yesterday Night - went off, Today - DC and cant reconnect)
- only a few People

Overall so far a mediocre Server...
Later more

PvPMeister 03/06/2012 14:56

Pros:
Dual Summoning for >1000 sec, as soon as you get CreatureControl 2 or more