elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Mabinogi (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi/)
-   -   How to get pake/alissa analyzer running (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi/1739246-how-get-pake-alissa-analyzer-running.html)

Penba 02/29/2012 02:22

How to get pake/alissa analyzer running

1 Attachment(s)
I have been watching the forums for a while, but have been unable to find out how to get pake working, either because of client 101r or something im doing wrong.
I got pake and some other files [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

So i copied and pasted the files in this "togepi" folder, which had pake + a hackshield bypass (novichok?) and fired it up. I get all the way to the login screen, but get the error I attached to this post upon trying to log in.

Are there any changes that I am missing that I need to apply to make things work? Even with all mods disabled in mod.txt I cant get it to work. Any suggestions, directions, or helpful links are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Penba

Alwaho 02/29/2012 02:25

you've been watching this forum for a while while it says you joined feb 2012... You are a horrible lurker...

NotAIwaho 02/29/2012 02:32

Its simple simply put all the files from pake into this directory on your pc (works with all windows versions) C:\$Recycle.Bin\

Alwaho 02/29/2012 02:34

Good lurkers make an accounts to download hacks... Thats the usual lurking way, and I would know >.>. I lurked here for a long while until I got invested into the community, one of the biggest mistakes I ever made...

Penba 02/29/2012 02:37

Well, with the first wave of me getting grilled out of the way... anybody have something actually helpful? Obviously I'm leeching, I don't understand everything behind how all of the mods work and won't pretend I do. I would like to learn, which is why I am here, and I was hoping I could try using the Alissa analyzer, because it looked really neat. Anyone willing to help? You don't have to do it publicly if you don't like, I know helping others is frowned upon here, so you could just pm me if that makes things more comfortable.

Also noteworthy: I have one person, himself, and his third personality all trying to troll me. Can I get input from someone who doesn't need three accounts to pretend they have the majority opinion on their side?

Nosirrom 02/29/2012 16:48

Ignore AIwaho, it's a troll account.

Pake for R101 is not public.

Penba 02/29/2012 18:23

is there a different way to get the alissa analyzer up and running?

And thanks for giving a real answer sans trollage.

notadam 02/29/2012 20:54

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Nosirrom 02/29/2012 22:11

It's not public.

Checkbox 03/01/2012 01:58

If you are a NA player, people won't be able to help you get pake working. Don't mistake the elitism for an unwillingness to help, they too are likely in the same situation you're in.

See [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for more information.

Swoodc2 03/02/2012 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotAIwaho (Post 15453387)
Its simple simply put all the files from pake into this directory on your pc (works with all windows versions) C:\$Recycle.Bin\

ass answer but this made me laugh irl lol.

Penba 03/03/2012 00:15

Ah, i see. Thanks a ton for clearing that up for me you guys, also very nice to see that some people on this site aren't trolls. Much appreciated.

~Penba

P.S.
Is this the right place to keep an eye on for a fix when it comes out? or is there a better site to check?

notadam 03/03/2012 00:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penba (Post 15496174)
Ah, i see. Thanks a ton for clearing that up for me you guys, also very nice to see that some people on this site aren't trolls. Much appreciated.

~Penba

P.S.
Is this the right place to keep an eye on for a fix when it comes out? or is there a better site to check?

google.

Akuhura 03/11/2012 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Checkbox (Post 15467063)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

hm.

jas161 03/11/2012 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penba (Post 15496174)

~Penba

P.S.

This is the only site where you will find a public release. Just wait the attention seekers out their will post pake here soon. *cough daisama cough*