elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   General Gaming Discussion (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/general-gaming-discussion/)
-   -   Celestia Luna Hack Tutorial(update) And Luna Skill calculator link (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/general-gaming-discussion/1651196-celestia-luna-hack-tutorial-update-luna-skill-calculator-link.html)

XxXchowXxX 01/10/2012 11:32

Celestia Luna Hack Tutorial(update) And Luna Skill calculator link

reinforce

step by step to reinforce
- open your luna and CE, than select process to luna
- search the item ID you want to reinforce
- example: i want to reinforce my kynee with evasion. search kynee ID in itemlist.bin. .
- scan the kynee ID using CE. .than select all address using ctrl+a. .than click red arrow (like another)
- in case i want to rein evasion , so i must change the Kynee ID to item that can be reinforcing with evasion. .that is shoes armor. and i want to reinforce using HQ. .so i put berserker boots ID
- select all addres on down box, than change value to Berseker boots ID
- back to your game. .and try it
- if u have finished your reinforce, change the ID to normal. .if u didn't do that your item will be gone

AOE skill

e
nglish version
-use cheat engine. .
-i will give you example skill is earthquake lvl 1, the id is 1100811
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hello all. . I will discuss the buff hack tutorial, enchant, reinforce here tools you need
1. Cheat Engine Version 5.6.1 or 6.0 or 6.1
2. Mhbinpacker
3. Resource folder
4. Skill Calculator if u have all tools look at down
SKILL EDIT Buff
-open celes luna, login your char
-After entering the folder, open the cheat engine
-select process celestia luna
-add yor maximum skill ID (can be seen with the skill calculator and resource folder) in the value box, then scan (click first scan). In the box on the left there is some value emerging. copy all using ctrl + a. Then click the arrow under the box. address will move downward. stop here.
-add yor maximum skill ID (can be seen with the skill calculator and resource folder) in the value box than scan (click new scan-first scan). then do as above
-Suppose your character is an elf rogue lvl 1 and you will take the Light Armor skill Expertise (LAE) as bait. LAE is minimal ID 1300201, the maximum for the rogue is lvl 5 1300205 LAE.
-open celes luna. open skill-learn skills (if you do not do this then the skill that you want will not appear) -Back to cheat engine. down box that contains the address you copy everything (ctrl + a) then press enter Changed its value with the ID skills that you want. example Blessed Potion power, ID 4101301. then press OK
-Back to your game Celestia, and Taraaaaaa. . You could have the skill power Blessed Potion -After you make it back into Cheat Engine, change back to normal value / one of them (max skills or minimal). then back into the game, learn skill cap
-If you want any other skill, do that step again
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Luna Skill Calculator

Features:
-Skill dragging: you can drag skills to whichever position you choose to
-Custom skill sorting: you can choose the amount of skill "tabs" and choose what kind of skills get sorted into them, this can be done from "Options" button in the right part of the window.
-Ctrl-click skill deletion
-New layout
-Preview of the "class info" part of the calc (one of those 4 buttons in the top left corner).

Known issues:
-It's beta and it's missing alot of functionality that it's intended to have (like remember skill positions and custom layout options being saved with a build, not to mention the whole info / guide part of the program) because I haven't had time to finish implementing them.

-Skill icons are extracted straight from the game files so they should be correct, altough I'm quite suspicious myself about a few of them... let me know if you think there's something wrong there.

-You _can_ choose impossible classpaths that have both human only and elf only classes in them and both elf / human only skills are shown in the calc, don't get confused by this, it is made this way to make it easier to use. A class colored in green is Human only and orange is Elf only, white is available for both.

-Sometimes Saving / Deleting builds fails for unknown reasons (propably has something to do with the program being sandboxed by silverlight for safety), when this happens, there will be an error message in the messagebox of the main screen. Be patient and try again after 10 seconds and it should work (if not, wait another 10 seconds).

Usage:

-Start the program by opening Testpage.html (you can also host it on a website if you like), download Silverlight plugin if necessary.

-Mouseover a skill icon to show description
-Mouseover a skill to bring forward a small rectangle that you can use to drag the skill around.
-Click on a skill to increase skill level
-Shift+click on a skill to decrease skill level
-Alt+click on a skill to show detailed skill info.
-Alt+click to close the detailed skill info window.
-Ctrl+click to make a skill go away (it will come back if you change any of your classes)
-You can customize the way the skills are arranged into the grid from options and also the way the skills can be dragged around.

-The "dialogs" to choose classes will unfold when you move your mouse cursor over the buttons. Click on the buttons with corresponding names to choose your classes, starting with the base class mage/fighter/rogue.
-Chosen classes buttons will be shown as pressed down while the dialog is open.
-Chosen classes will show on the buttons when the dialogs are closed.
-You can "unchoose" any of the classes by clicking the button again (except for the base class, which cannot be "unchosen").

-SP usage is shown below the class selection buttongrid: The numbers below of each button tells how much of the SP gotten during that class has been used, so you can see if the skills you've chosen can't all be gotten during the class you get them at. Below that you can see what level is required to get the skills you've chosen and the total amount of SP used / total SP available.

-To save/load your build, mouseover the rectangle that has save/load/delete buttons to open the save / load dialog. The big white box contains all the builds you have saved so far, to load one, simply click the one you want to load and click load. If you want to save your build, just type a name into the small white box at the bottom and click save, note that if a build with that name already exists, it gets overwritten by the current build.

If there's any problems with saving/loading, an error message will appear in the messagebox that normally displays all kinds of messages on the front page.

anuka 01/15/2012 01:34

This is totally DETECTED.

#Working but you'll gonna get DETECTED soon.I advise not to use it.

adrianviray26 05/24/2012 05:34

Good Hack

anticreep 05/26/2012 01:01

how to use it sir?

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrianviray26 (Post 16835334)
Good Hack

how to use this?

xdeathpain 06/22/2012 12:04

you know the id of golden scroll of protection?

tajproxy 01/24/2013 00:00

any new hack for celestia?
this doesnt work..

any new hack for celestia?
this doesnt work..

mandela123 01/24/2013 00:12

super

jo^^