elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/)
-   -   [Release]Grand chase - peaceful mobs (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/grand-chase-hacks-bots-cheats-exploits/149618-release-grand-chase-peaceful-mobs.html)

kiom 07/11/2008 00:35

[Release]Grand chase - peaceful mobs

I edited some files that the mobs wont attack, so its easier to play.
No needed for the gameguard bypass or any that kind of sht (which is usually full of viruses or such). x)

Heres the deal,
1. Wait the patcher to say "patch succesful".

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2. Then you copy these files in "C:\Ntreev\Grand Chase\Motion" folder.
Download here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Youre done.

DIY if not working: Open those motion_monster0,1,2,3,4 files in motion folder with wordpad or such then find and replace all attack words with attakc or anything you like as long its 6 letters and do this after "patch succesful".

alecpure 07/12/2008 12:09

does not work

kiom 07/12/2008 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by alecpure (Post 1256693)
does not work

Should work, anyways u can do it this way then..

Open those motion_monster0,1,2,3,4 files in motion folder with wordpad or such then find and replace all attack words with attakc or anything you like as long its 6 letters and do this after "patch succesful".

Monsters will follow you but wont attack. Cheers.

aXeSSoire 07/12/2008 18:26

currently downloading the Game ,never heard about this before ^^

kiom 07/12/2008 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by aXeSSoire (Post 1257479)
currently downloading the Game ,never heard about this before ^^

Personally i dont like it anymore which why i released this hack :D
Theres bypass out there but i prefer making own bypass though, since those are always full of traps... you can edit alot of things after you get rid of the GG.

But for this hack i posted here, you wont need any kind of bypass which makes it more useful and easier to use.

aXeSSoire 07/12/2008 21:00

MHS 4.019 works ^^ currently looking for some usefull values xD

btw... its working dunno what alecpure made wrong,its realy simple and logical

sry for my bad english :D

kiom 07/13/2008 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by aXeSSoire (Post 1257865)
sry for my bad english :D

My english not perfect either, so its all good. :)

Leisures 07/14/2008 01:41

it works that way...thx

alecpure 07/14/2008 15:22

sorry about that first post
what i did wrong was replace motion files while in game
silly me...
works just fine but a gg bypass would be godly
hell i'd even pay for it

Quote:

Originally Posted by aXeSSoire (Post 1257865)
MHS 4.019 works ^^ currently looking for some usefull values xD

There's current address listed there. I don't know if CE works the same as MHS but it might help.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

btw how the hell do i determine which "main.exe" is grand chase?

EDIT: Determined the "main.exe" by renaming the program file to "MaiN.exe"
xD

ok so i figured out how to change find a single mob address and make it a 1 hit kill. Does anyone know how to make it so all mobs in that motion file die in 1 hit or do I need to find and edit the adress of each mob?

DuMasterDu 07/15/2008 03:25

hm great tut kiom, thanks! Alecpure, I saw u on the game talking in chat box lol.
Btw, when I use CE and attach to main.exe, when the game pops up after GG loads, my engine doesn't attach anymore. And I try 2 refind the process and main.exe is not there....

alecpure 07/15/2008 05:15

Me and a friend got Cheat engine fully working on grand chase with updated values for instant monster death and some other stuff. I don't want to post any further info or files for sake of it getting patched, but if you see me in-game pm me and i'll help you out.

DuMasterDu 07/18/2008 03:19

k thx, and I'm Pr0digy I remember talkin 2 u. Just didn't wanna bother u much lol so didn't rly talk much 2 u sry

alecpure 07/19/2008 13:22

after you click start on the grand chase patcher is when you must attach
(be quick about it)

anyways i heard news from a friend that they update the game every month meaning new monster addresses :(
I'm currently in the process of finding the new ones.
I'll probably make a thread with updated addresses and values once I have a finished CT for it.

DuMasterDu 07/19/2008 17:02

EDIT: k it was because of my Anti Virus so my engine didn't work. Anyways, I got moonlight engine 1148 but It gets detected with error 72 please rest ur comp or w/e. Does any1 kno non-detectable engine?

gamer8289 09/14/2008 20:27

Grand Chase

Quote:

Originally Posted by alecpure (Post 1264019)
Me and a friend got Cheat engine fully working on grand chase with updated values for instant monster death and some other stuff. I don't want to post any further info or files for sake of it getting patched, but if you see me in-game pm me and i'll help you out.

What is ur name for grand chase mine is gamer8289 if u want add me as a friend cause i want the glitch thing

P.S. my highest lvl is 35 if that meens anything lol