elitepvpers

elitepvpers (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/)
-   Cabal Online (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-online/)
-   -   I've found how to COMPLETELY bypass xtrap! (https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-online/116029-ive-found-how-completely-bypass-xtrap.html)

hooba 02/18/2008 21:53

I've found how to COMPLETELY bypass xtrap!

CLOSED

hooba 02/18/2008 21:54

gah, now realized that the game likes to disappear after running for 5 minutes... I'm working on it now... Or if you would like to help me figure out how to fix this I can tell you what I've done thus far.

So basically, I've figured out how to make xtrap not load at all but the game quits after around 5 mins... I THINK this happens when it realizes that xtrap isn't contacting the server at all.

I think i found what files it sends to the servers, maybe i can fool it by making a program that sends the log files or whatever to the cabal server every few minutes???

Bobs16 02/19/2008 00:07

Haha funny how you say you will only hand out this information to users with 20+ posts as you your self has 2 at the moment of this post. Also 99% of the users here will not know what to do with a bypass if it where given to them. They want/need trainers without them its the same Cabal without Xtrap. And thus far it sounds like your method is bogus anyways.

hooba 02/19/2008 00:22

well lets see... If someone messages me and decides, Oh it does work what a surprise.... Then does it really matter whether I have 2 posts or not? lol

And congratulations on having 4 posts and trying to put me down. You know what I think? You are trolling around 50 different forums crying your eyes out saying, "oh no what am i to do with my life, no Cabal hacks". Instead of insulting others for trying to learn, why don't you figure it out and then decide to hand it out publicly so that your oh so precious hack can get fixed in 2 days.

hooba 02/19/2008 00:26

Anyways, I've come up with a new train of thought. I figured out how to bypass the updater for xtrap as well as the xtrap program itself. The only problem is that the game still just turns off

So I'm thinking I could possibly bypass the xtrap updater and then be able to edit the xtrap files??

Let me put what I said a different way now because i need help. I don't care how many posts you have... If you know asm or how to do this kind of stuff, message me as I need some help to get this working fully ;)

Bobs16 02/19/2008 01:10

Ok my original post was a polite way of saying please stop filling up this forum with dumb posts like these. As you can see what ever you are doing is wrong. Here is a suggestion figure out a way where Xtrap will be turned off for over twenty four hours and then post here. But until then you are wasting peoples time and patients. Remember this is not your blog.

And of course your are going to be PM'd with everyone and there mother wanting a bypass but until hacks are leeched out this bypass is worthless. Even though you have just disabled Xtrap not bypassed it. Which logically Cabal will shut down.

And as far as me "trolling around 50 different forums.... blah blah blah" I don't even play Cabal anymore why would I "troll" 50 forums for hack that are not out yet? So you may ask yourself why am I here then? Well simply because I am at work and honestly have nothing else better to do.

hooba 02/19/2008 01:50

Last time I checked this forum was for topics related to Cabal. If you check, i would say 99% of threads have to do with hacking and such. So I've posted a thread stating that I think I've come a bit closer to learning how to bypass xtrap FOR Cabal... And so I'm asking for help to learn more about this. This is obviously not my blog but it is thread about Cabal which is, what a coincidence, in a Cabal forum. And as far as the bypass being worthless without the hacks well, I wonder how you plan to create the hacks without the bypass?

If it is a waste of your time then maybe you should stop reading this thread... A simple answer to a simple problem.

Bobs16 02/19/2008 02:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by hooba (Post 903916)
Last time I checked this forum was for topics related to Cabal. If you check, i would say 99% of threads have to do with hacking and such. So I've posted a thread stating that I think I've come a bit closer to learning how to bypass xtrap FOR Cabal... And so I'm asking for help to learn more about this. This is obviously not my blog but it is thread about Cabal which is, what a coincidence, in a Cabal forum. And as far as the bypass being worthless without the hacks well, I wonder how you plan to create the hacks without the bypass?

If it is a waste of your time then maybe you should stop reading this thread... A simple answer to a simple problem.

Here is your thread title in case you forgot what you put. Do not miss lead people here.
I've found how to COMPLETELY bypass xtrap!

hooba 02/19/2008 02:29

well, I'm sorry I thought I did, got anxious and posted. My mistake, I will take responsibility for doing that.

BTW I was just wondering, where do you live because you either work pretty long hours, at home with still nothing better to do and thus decide to keep posting in this thread... Or do you really play Cabal and just want others to give you hacks on a silver platter and don't want to admit it? You seem awfully attached to this conversation for someone who doesn't play Cabal.

coolboy0286 02/19/2008 03:01

Aim = ys225, give me a holla

cypherbad 02/22/2008 22:04

indeed i am a leecher, but if you indeed find something share it, because that`s the same think that i`d do but... till now not a single usefull thing i found out about cabal. So if you want to share it with me add me to your msn or if not at least i`ll leave you a thanks anyway message. I usually get used to be ignored.
msn: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thanks

high6 02/25/2008 20:33

I believe the dll sets a few values which if the exe finds aren't there closes itself after 5 mins.

jonathanw94 04/14/2008 05:02

you guys are so stupid argueing over a fuckin subject like that! the people who do that are people who dont have a life. I know that im posting this right now but that doesnt mean i ARGUE in a FORUM like an idiot. you guys are wasting your time. Hooba, keep trying to find out how to bypass the xtrap, bobs fuckteen, you shut yo big ass trap! your just a time waster.,

St!gmata 04/14/2008 15:11

@ jonathanw94: You act like a child now and before you register here and start to post - read the rules. So gz to your 1st Infraction. :)
*Infraction added*

*close*