Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Enable show groups page

Discussion on Enable show groups page within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2149
Received Thanks: 1,239
Enable show groups page

Hi, I just think it can be useful to enable this page

If you d'on know its the list of all team members and it very useful to know the list of admins or moderators.
Old 02/11/2013, 09:34   #2

elite*gold: 50

Watch
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2013, 11:13   #3

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
The Showgroups Page as well as the Userlist are being disabled because of Performance Issues
use the Thread above for this
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2013, 00:01   #4

elite*gold: 2149
Received Thanks: 1,239
Ok it's a good idea

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How enable show name in default
10/28/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, can somebody help me, how to enable showing characters names in default? In Game setting is "show chat line" and "show Name". Chat line showed in default, but name is hidden. Can somebody help me, how to show it in default? Thx
Enable/Show Trade Window Patch For RFMillenium
06/06/2012 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 8 Replies
extract it inside on your client.. Download RF_Online.rar happy trading :b
Go Into BG With different lvl groups
03/04/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
If you have a lvl say 15 (or between 10 19) and you signup for e.g. wsg you will be in the waiting list for group of 10 to 19s. If you disconnect yourself (not by logging off) by turning of your computer or internet connection and try to log back into the lvl 15 connected it will say ?a character with that name already exists? you then choose another character, higher lvl than the one you logged into wsg. Now this is the part that tests your luck. If while your playing on the higher lvl guy and...
Bot Groups
10/24/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
If i am correct there are some groups/people here who build a stand alone packet bot there should be 3 if i remember correct maybe more and i have a seperate invisible CO dev section here in the forum Coder62 and i started it for a project but we droped it so its just useless so my suggestion is everyone who is creating a bot or tool can join that section and we all can share informations we have and we can help each other with problems we have i ll lead it and help you as much as i...