Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do basic like languages deserve to die??

Discussion on Do basic like languages deserve to die?? within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

View Poll Results: Do Basic like languages deserve to die?
Yes, omfg kill'em all! 4 66.67%
Hell no, me is da retarded Basic programmzor!!!! 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Do basic like languages deserve to die??

Ofcourse they do, Basic syntax is a pain in the ****, and you'll become retarded by looking at it!!!!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Languages
03/06/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
I see lot of different languages witch makes it hard for understand if u speak English and ur weird language maybe posting with both is good idea so that we could all understand
What languages?
03/19/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Well after a while of leeching i want to learn some coding but i was wondering if anyone could tell me which languages is necessary for me to learn to make something like CID. I know this will not happen overnight so could someone push me in the right direction. For example, post a tutorial or two. Thank you
Source Languages
12/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
I want to know what programming languages can be used to make a source.List any languages that you know FOR SURE can be used for a source. My main question is can "Python" be used? I am already expecting an intelligent post from Infamous telling me all I need to know and more as usual.
Only hackers deserve to use hacks
09/05/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
Guys, we all love 2Moons, thats why we are dealing with it at all with expedition patch old hacks are not working anymore, but new ones will be found out fast For all out there who are able to do those hacks, keep them for yourself please If you are smart enough to make a hack, then use it and have fun as long as not many players are hacking, the overall impact on the game is low
Autominer for other languages
09/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
It seems autominer bot doesnt works on other versions of conquer (suach as conquista, the spanish CO2)... can someone release soure codes so we can adapt the bots? thanx in advance...