Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vortex RPG - BOT

Discussion on Vortex RPG - BOT within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 126
The Black Market: 151/0/1
Received Thanks: 1,269
Vortex RPG - BOT

25.01.2017 I'm not working on this bot dunno if it still works or not!
Just writing this to make it clear for new user.

Hey,

this is a simple BOT for .

Newest Version: 1.0.3.1 Download this Version!
Screenshots

What can it do?
Well, it battles with a trainer, you will get Money and EP!
It catches all non-captured Pokemon on a map or specified Pokemon!
It battles the Gym and Frontier for you!

Battle!:
Catcher:
Gym:

Notes
-(All)If you change something like checking a Checkbox, you need to 'Stop' the BOT and press 'Battle'. 'Start Catching' or 'Battle Gym' again. (except Day/Night Toggle, you can change it while Catcher is running!)
-(Battle/Gym)The BOT waits for ~10 seconds before refight. ('cause if you fight before 10 seconds after a Battle you wont get anything)
-(Battle/Gym)Choose a good attack, e.g. no normal attack vs ghost (well didn't test it, but I think it wont work!!), this is important, if you fight against a trainer with multiple Pokemon.
-(Gym)Gym Bot works fine, you should use strong Pokemon 6x lvl 100 I beat almost all Gyms/Frontier with this Bot, just 4 by myself, 'cause Bot was to bad :<
-(Catch)Dont check "Use Master Ball if only one Pokemon left" if you only have 1 Team Pokemon or your team is too weak. Ultra Balls are enough for all Pokemon (except Legendary), use this checkbox only after you can catch legendary Pokemon!
-(ALL) If you change your team via Browser (switch Pokemon) you need to restart the Program/BOT (you can still change the Pokemon order, but if you remove or add one, you need to restart the Program

Other
Well, the Code isn't that readable, but maeh... D:

Updates
Attached Files
File Type: rar VortexRPG 1.0.2.0.rar (2.45 MB, 91 views)
File Type: rar VortexRPG 1.0.2.1.rar (2.46 MB, 10 views)
File Type: rar VortexRPG 1.0.2.2.rar (2.46 MB, 36 views)
File Type: rar VortexRPG 1.0.2.3.rar (2.46 MB, 27 views)
File Type: rar VortexRPG 1.0.3.0.rar (1.35 MB, 63 views)
File Type: rar VortexRPG 1.0.3.1.rar (1.20 MB, 517 views)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/02/2016, 20:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Maybe you can add something that helps with catching shiny, legendaries or specific pokemon, like lets say the bot searches for specific pokemon till it finds ant then cacthes it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2016, 22:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doviss604 View Post
Maybe you can add something that helps with catching shiny, legendaries or specific pokemon, like lets say the bot searches for specific pokemon till it finds ant then cacthes it?
Is planned.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2016, 09:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEgoist View Post
Is planned.
Okey!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2016, 12:08   #5

Quote:
Okey!!!
Added, +Gym!
Well, I wanted some Legendary's so.. I needed to beat the Gym/Frontier, but i was way to lazy for that, thats why I made the "Gym" Bot.

BTW. I am Bot, with naming, if someone has better ideas for the Checkboxes tell me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2016, 14:07   #6

Hey man I type in shiny gastly it just catches everysingle pokemon? I tried to type in only gastly didint work either

I wanted to get gastly but it wasnt found The reason maybe is that it is found only at night, so you would need to include an option to switch the time from day to night, cause some pokemon can only be cought at night. But still Iv tried for example I typed in Sandile and it still kept catching girafarings and so on
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2016, 15:51   #7

Quote:
Hey man I type in shiny gastly it just catches everysingle pokemon? I tried to type in only gastly didint work either

I wanted to get gastly but it wasnt found The reason maybe is that it is found only at night, so you would need to include an option to switch the time from day to night, cause some pokemon can only be cought at night. But still Iv tried for example I typed in Sandile and it still kept catching girafarings and so on
It was a bug, sorry.
Should work now

But I'm a bit tired, I tested it out... but well.., let me know if it still doesn't work.

You can only catch some Pokemon during night?

EDIT: Oh the user can change that? will look into it.
didn't saw that option
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/03/2016, 18:40   #8

Works!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2016, 11:55   #9

i need help when i try to put this [thttp://theta.pokemon-vortex.com/map.php?map=25 Pokémon in the map id it does not catch the ghost or psychiic pokemon and catches pokemon in the grass area am doing something wrong
ps obviously i dont add in the "t" that it is in front of h
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2016, 15:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_123 View Post
i need help when i try to put this [thttp://theta.pokemon-vortex.com/map.php?map=25 Pokémon in the map id it does not catch the ghost or psychiic pokemon and catches pokemon in the grass area am doing something wrong
Put only number 25

And make it night time
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2016, 15:27   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_123 View Post
Like doviss604 said, you need only the map ID in your case its 25.
And use the Pokedex/Forum to see if you need to change to Day or Night.

If the map ID is wrong it will catch all Pokemon on map 1.
Thats why you catch only the the map 1 Pokemon.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/04/2016, 23:34   #12

thank you ur help is very appreciated
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2016, 14:18   #13

xEgoist, hey, Is it possible in your bot right now to search for few specific pokemon only like lets say Mewtwo and Mew at the same time? What should I type in Mewtwo Mew, or maybe Mewtwo, Mew with comma? Or it is not possible? Or maybe I shoudl just open another bot and search for other pokemon with it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2016, 14:39   #14

Quote:
xEgoist, hey, Is it possible in your bot right now to search for few specific pokemon only like lets say Mewtwo and Mew at the same time? What should I type in Mewtwo Mew, or maybe Mewtwo, Mew with comma? Or it is not possible? Or maybe I shoudl just open another bot and search for other pokemon with it?
You can only search for one but since Mewtwo has also "Mew" in his name just type "mew" the bot will catch the frist pokemon with "mew" in name if you want more, yeah you should open more bots

I think you know this, but in order to catch mew or mewtwo you need to beat the gym and frontier,

EDIT: It doesn't matter if you write "MEW", "Mew" or "mew" it will catch the first thing that has "mew" in his name even "dark", "shiny" ones, and so on.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2016, 17:11   #15

Yeah well I know taht it catches the pokemon that have liek words in the name of pokemon so Mew is in Mewtwo and so on. For regigigias and other I type in Regi... I just wanted to know maybe I could search you like Deoxys and Dialga, they dont have same letters that would exclude only them you know, that no other pokemon(the lame ones) would be cought but only them. And if you say to open up few bots for this then ok, thanks!!!
Thanks
1 User