Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]PWO_Bot

Discussion on [Release]PWO_Bot within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/24/2014, 18:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kratzifaust View Post
Hey. Same problem here. The bot clicks on atack and then stops. I did everything u said in the QnA section. I tried to fix the skill several times and all the pngs are there.

I had the same problem. You only have to resize the att image.

This is a great bot, and undetectable. it is a great job!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2014, 18:27   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideronthestorm8 View Post
I had the same problem. You only have to resize the att image.

This is a great bot, and undetectable. it is a great job!!
What do u mean exactly?. Which is the correct size.
Old 07/24/2014, 18:46   #18

Fixed the pokeball issue and it catches the designated pokemon flawlessly, It almost missed two shinys this morning it shutoff saying pokemon was undetected and I have moved the slider for both luckly I was watching when it happened. All it needs now is a fishing.
Old 07/24/2014, 21:09   #19

Does it catch shiny pokemon?
Old 07/24/2014, 21:17   #20

Shiny Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhilash1 View Post
Does it catch shiny pokemon?
Yes Sir it will catch by default any shiny Pokemon
Old 07/24/2014, 21:27   #21

Im having problems with battle . I did fix skill , still doesn't work HALP
Old 07/24/2014, 21:31   #22

Unkown Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweirdthingy View Post
Fixed the Pokeball issue and it catches the designated Pokemon flawlessly, It almost missed two shinys this morning it shutoff saying Pokemon was undetected and I have moved the slider for both lucky I was watching when it happened. All it needs now is a fishing.
Thank you for the feed back on how it didin't kill the shiny but waited for you to do something and didin't catch it either. So I loooked into it and found the Shiny.png that is needed was miss labled so it wasnt seeing shinys for the last 24 hours anyone who downloaded this bot I suggest using the install again. I fixed the Shiny.png so now it will work good sorry about that. So on the previous version before this it would only wait for you to catch shinys instead of catching it itself. Now its fixed.

And for abhilash1;
Quote:
Im having problems with battle . I did fix skill , still doesn't work HALP
Did u raise the Tollerence bar? Did you use /list and add all the local pokemon to the ignore or catch list? Is it clicking fight? If its not clicking fight you need to fix the fight image also a little more feedback is neded for me to help besides it doesn't work. Anyways private message me for more help.

I would suggest to anyone who downloaded this before Updated version 07/24/14/ 04:30 PM re install the bot to update to current files corrected a few critical bugs.
Old 07/25/2014, 09:59   #23

Its clicking on the fight button but after that doing nothing . I increased the tollerence bar and added all pokes in that map to ignore list . Still not working , Can u make it move 1 move 2 move 3 move 4 instead of name of the moves . That would be user friendly
Old 07/25/2014, 10:25   #24

Quote:
Its clicking on the fight button but after that doing nothing . I increased the tolerance bar and added all pokes in that map to ignore list . Still not working , Can u make it move 1 move 2 move 3 move 4 instead of name of the moves . That would be user friendly
Thank you for the suggestion, so this morning I rewrote a lot or the bot sequence, and added move1 move 2 move 3 and move 4 to the drop down list as you requested so now if you use those it doesn't use or look for skill images.

-Q: What is Move1, Move2, Move3 and Move4?

-A: Moves 1-4 where added just in case the user doesn't want to use skill images for clicking.
Move1=Top left move
Move2=Top right move
Move3=Bottom left move
Move4=Bottom right move
Old 07/25/2014, 22:24   #25

Hey, its working fine now
Except the fishing. The bot fishes and kills the first pokemon, but then stops. It does not repeat the process automatically.
Old 07/25/2014, 23:02   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratzifaust View Post
Hey, its working fine now
Except the fishing. The bot fishes and kills the first pokemon, but then stops. It does not repeat the process automatically.
Nice i'm happy to hear that

Thank you for letting me know about the fishing,

Last Update 07/25/2014 02:46

Added a new delay for fishing, because it was pressing fish to fast tell the game itself would pause, so adjust the delay to your match how fast you can use your fishing rod.
Old 07/26/2014, 01:37   #27

In this new version, bot don't identify any wild pokemon. I have raised the bar a lot of time and it still doesn't work.

I suggest you program the bot making attack to all pokemons by default, and only catching that you add in the catch list.
Old 07/26/2014, 03:51   #28

Disable rain or snow

Quote:
In this new version, bot don't identify any wild pokemon. I have raised the bar a lot of time and it still doesn't work.

I suggest you program the bot making attack to all pokemons by default, and only catching that you add in the catch list.

Try disabling the rain or snow inside the file options menu? If it was raining or snowing it may not recognize Pokemon.

By the way I didn't change the portion of the code that detects the Pokemon sprite since it was working good for you before so I think its rain or snow issue.
Just in case I decided to adjust the slide bars influence on the Pokemon recognition so be be careful now raising the bar too much will make it less accurate with Pokemon sprites. That can cause malfunctions in the bot.

-Update adjusted sprite sensitivity correlation with slide bar 07/25/2014 08:33 PM
Old 07/26/2014, 10:21   #29

Problem persist, bro. I continue thinking you should make the program attack automatically to pokemon that don't be in any of two list.
Old 07/26/2014, 11:20   #30

Quote:
Problem persist, bro. I continue thinking you should make the program attack automatically to pokemon that don't be in any of two list.
Yep, i've got the same issue with the new version. The bot does not identify any pokemon. I tried the old version and it works there.