Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Did you know? elitepvpers has its own image host, epvpimg.com.

[Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots

This is a discussion on [Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category; DON'T USE THIS UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO WORK AROUND THE CAPTCHA!!! Gnomepy's PokeMMO bot V6.1 *31 january 2013* ...

Old 01-19-2013, 15:21   #1

[Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots *New version 21/1*

DON'T USE THIS UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO WORK AROUND THE CAPTCHA!!!

Gnomepy's PokeMMO bot V6.1

*31 january 2013*

Functions:

-Heals when hp/pp is low
-Catches shiny's
-Train EV (currently only Attack, Speed and Sp.Attack are added)
-Gain XP
-Happiness bot
-Cancels the move learning process when leveling up in battle

Important:
Read This Thread on how to install AutoIt.
Make sure you adjust your settings!
Z = Up
Q = Left
D = Right
S = Down
A = Talk/Action
F1 = Superrod
F2 = Bike
F3 = Worldmap
Put your text speed on maximum
Have 6 pokemon on your team and 1 that knows FLY
(Rightclick and Edit relog.au3) since v4.0 this is optional.
Doubleclick PokeMMO Bot V6.0.exe to start bot.
Press RESCALE BUTTON to be sure it's in the right location.(bot was made on resolution 1366 x 768)

Make your chat window as small as possible so it doesnt cover the words "Fight" and "Pokemon" on your battle window.

Next versions:

-Train all EV's
-Safari farmer (PM me with some proof you understand the bot and knows how to work with it, I'm not giving this to everyone)
-Feel free to ask more option.

Step by step tutorial:
You don't have to configure relog.au3 anymore but than you have to start the game manually.
-Doubleklick the "PokeMMO Bot V6.0.exe"
-If your game is already running press the rescale button on the top right of the gui.
-Click what move you want to use.
-Fill in the max PP of the move
-Press the button of the bot you want to run. (Only the Sp.Attack bot needs to be clicked in the right location, see screenshot below)

For Sp.attack stand somewhere in the yellow rectangle before pressing the button

For those who wants to build a new bot
Attached Files
File Type: zip Gnomepy's PokeMMO bot V6.1.zip (433.9 KB, 1401 views)

Last edited by Gnomepy; 02-01-2013 at 22:50.
Thanks
10 Users
aioro (04-11-2013), dennisdp3 (01-23-2013), djalex1245 (01-30-2013), Hyroza (03-27-2013), iNayFUN (01-25-2013), kcyoxD (04-21-2013), Lesale22 (01-31-2013), Rayqoudon (03-30-2013), TheMassiv (01-30-2013), tr1cky. (06-18-2013)

Old 01-19-2013, 23:57   #2
Infractorlol.

From looking at your script, I think it will treat shinies as pokemon he doesn't want, and will run away. You should look into that.

Other than that, seems pretty well done.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
From looking at your script, I think it will treat shinies as pokemon he doesn't want, and will run away. You should look into that.

Other than that, seems pretty well done.
Hmm well it runs away when nothing.bmp is on the screen, but there is no nothing.bmp..You think $nothing will turn 1 anyway when it doesnt find something else?
Well it's a pretty easy fix than "If $nothing = 2 then" those variables can never turn 2 so this well never be possible. I'll change it in the code above.
Thanks
1 User
TheMassiv (01-30-2013)
Old 01-20-2013, 15:42   #4
Infractorlol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomepy View Post
Hmm well it runs away when nothing.bmp is on the screen, but there is no nothing.bmp..You think $nothing will turn 1 anyway when it doesnt find something else?
Well it's a pretty easy fix than "If $nothing = 2 then" those variables can never turn 2 so this well never be possible. I'll change it in the code above.
The problem, in my opinion, is that you put in screenshots of little parts of the sprites of each pokemon in the area.

What will happen is, when a shiny appears, the sprite will be the same, except the color will change. This will make it so that the screenshot doesn't match anymore, and it will treat it as if it was something you don't want, probably triggering $nothing, and running away. I had this problem while trying to make my own script. The only solution so far, is to either screenshot and have a picture of the word "SHINY" (in the pokemon name, it shows SHINY in the wild) for each background (there's Grass, Inside a building, Sea and Coast backgrounds in the game), or do what someone did in of those bots in here, and change all the shiny sprites with a custom rom.
Old 01-20-2013, 16:50   #5

Implent for every fight a check, which looks for the prefix Shiny - if it exists, ignore the rest and jump to the catch part of the bot - if the prefix doesn't match (because its no shiny) go on with the rest of the bot.
Old 01-20-2013, 20:34   #6

just checked it and it works fine!

When a pokemon appears it checks for the colour. When the colour isn't there $shiny will stay 1 and it will catch it, so shinys will be caught.

I almost finished a new gui and the game will scale automaticly so you don't have to change coords anymore...I will probably upload it tomorrow.
It also has EV training for Attack and Speed implemented.

Last edited by Gnomepy; 01-21-2013 at 16:26.
Old 01-20-2013, 22:40   #7

You are traceable for the admins with this picture.
Better draw something over the chat and the user near the PC and maybe your PKMN team, so they cant trace it via their log files.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:00   #8
Infractorlol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomepy View Post
just checked it and it works fine!

When a pokemon appears it checks for the colour. When the colour isn't there $shiny will stay 1 and it will catch it, so shinys will be caught.

I almost finished a new gui and the game will scale automaticly so you don't have to change coords anymore...I will probably upload it tomorrow.
It also has EV training for Attack and Speed implemented.

[You must register and activate your account in order to view images. ]
What would happen if it finds a pokemon it doesn't want? Wouldn't $shiny still be set to 1, and skip it? Or would it find a pokemon it doesn't want, and since $shiny is 1, capture it?

That's the problem here, at least the problem I see.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
What would happen if it finds a pokemon it doesn't want? Wouldn't $shiny still be set to 1, and skip it? Or would it find a pokemon it doesn't want, and since $shiny is 1, capture it?

That's the problem here, at least the problem I see.
Well it's not realy a problem. The difficulty is to know what pokemon spawn in the area your botting in. You will need to program every pokemon you want to attack and every pokemon you want to flee from. If you forget to put a pokemon in it will act as a shiny and catch it.
That's how I programmed it to be. I think it's a pretty safe method. I have caught some shinys with this so it works...

it's like this : IF $PokemonYouDon'tWant = 1 than RUN it will skip the shiny thing so it won't catch it. but $PokemonYouDon'tWant will never be 1 when it's a shiny, so it will catch it.

In my new update you won't have to change any code, the pokemons will already be in the system so it will catch shiny's.

New version is up, download in first post.

Some1 please try it because I have no clue if it works for everyone like this...

Last edited by Gnomepy; 01-21-2013 at 16:32.
Old 01-22-2013, 13:01   #10

Whjat does mean this: "-Train EV (currently only Attack and Speed are added) " And hwo do i go to restore my pps?