Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] PokeBot- MMO Bot/Grinder/Trainer

Discussion on [FREE] PokeBot- MMO Bot/Grinder/Trainer within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [FREE] PokeBot- MMO Bot 3.3

(NOTE: This image is actually out of date... there are far more features now such as custom scripts, antiban, healing, etc...)

What is PokeBot?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PokeBot is a free program designed to play PokeMMO for you! Complete automation is the objective. The bot is designed to automatically walk around and carry out battles! It will always be 100% free! No surveys, just bots =)

Is this bot safe?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a reason why we have 50+ vouches. If you're still paranoid, the VirusTotal Scan is . Botting is generally safe in PokeMMO. Just take breaks every once in a while and don't do anything ridiculous and you won't get banned.

What are scripts?

Scripts are the basis of PokeBot and greatly expand on the bot's capabilities. Some scripts are specialized for EV Training, others bot at Game Corner... what's more? You can easily create your own scripts with the *if you don't find any scripts which suit your tastes.

What scripts are there?

All of the Generation 2 scripts became incompatible with the update to 3.0 but never fear! We have more scripts coming in, including a lucky egg bot, slot bot, power fighter, and more! Check it all out .

Download
------------------------------------------------------

Changelog
------------------------------------------------------

9/20/13-- Updated to 3.3! (2 new scripts/ bug fixes!)

9/5/13-- Updated to 3.2! (2 new scripts!)

8/26-- Updated to 3.1!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PokeBot BR 3.3.zip (3.68 MB, 6474 views)
Thanks
95 Users
Old 12/11/2012, 18:37   #2

EDIT: Double post
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2012, 20:18   #3

Great initiative, congratulations!

Sadly, it's not working for me. I'm able to start PokeHome.exe and configure the bot (it successfully modifies the config.cfg file), and after I click "Start Bot!" it runs PokeBot.exe, moves the PokeMMO window to the top left of the screen but does nothing then, not even move.

Tried running everything as Administrator but nothing changes. Running on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits, and never had a problem with other .exes converted from .ahks.

I'd be happy to provide you with more information in order to help improve the bot
Old 12/11/2012, 20:25   #4

Hmm, I've never tested this on 64 bit. Did you press Ctrl+N after starting PokeBot.exe started?

EDIT: If you have a 32 bit comp, please try it. And if you press Ctrl+N, did your character move or did any dialogues pop up?
Old 12/11/2012, 20:40   #5

Yes I did press Ctrl+N, and it pops up the "Bot Starting!" message box. Also tested on a stock Windows XP 32-bit virtual machine and same results. I noticed it is sending arrow commands to the active windows, regardless of which, but it doesn't work on PokeMMO. Perhaps the script should hold down the arrow key for a few miliseconds instead of just sending it, like:

Quote:
Send {Up down}
sleep 100
Send {Up up}
and so on?
Old 12/11/2012, 21:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirock View Post
Yes I did press Ctrl+N, and it pops up the "Bot Starting!" message box. Also tested on a stock Windows XP 32-bit virtual machine and same results. I noticed it is sending arrow commands to the active windows, regardless of which, but it doesn't work on PokeMMO.
Back your claims with some evidence or get reported. The virus total scan was clean and it doesn't seem to send out any information publicly. Afraid it might ruin your bot selling business?
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, unfortunately, that is one of the limitations with AHK. You have to keep the window active. This is very odd, I've tested this on two comptuters (32 bit comps) and they both worked fine.

EDIT:

If you want, I can send you the source code, then you can compile it for yourself. =)

@daher123

You're funny.
Old 12/11/2012, 22:52   #7

The bot in general is working for me. He moves up and down automatically.

But im stuck at the battle start screen, when a Pokemon appears and you have to press A to continue, the Bot stuck and does nothing. I dont know how to change the hotkeys for the bot to get it working.

I would suggest you to add more configurations in general to customize even more. Would be great.
Old 12/11/2012, 22:58   #8

Thanks for the feedback =) Did you change the controls? Because it uses the default controls (Space to skip texts/select, WASD for selection).
Old 12/12/2012, 00:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirosky View Post
If you want, I can send you the source code, then you can compile it for yourself. =)
That'd be awesome, thanks! Perhaps I can figure out why it's not working for me, and it'd be an amazing learning experience too.
Old 12/12/2012, 00:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirock View Post
That'd be awesome, thanks! Perhaps I can figure out why it's not working for me, and it'd be an amazing learning experience too.
I sent it to you, some of it might be confusing, but most of the code is commented.
Old 12/12/2012, 01:20   #11

Thanks for the answer. I didnt have my A key standard binded on Space. Works like a charm now.
Old 12/12/2012, 01:36   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krankra View Post
Thanks for the answer. I didnt have my A key standard binded on Space. Works like a charm now.
Awesome! I'm glad it does =D Happy botting
Old 12/12/2012, 02:16   #13

Just a question, would it be possible to dodge some kind of pokemons? For example if you want to grind HP EV you have to kill Caterpie but you dont want to kill anything else. Would it be possible to tell the bot that he should run from other pokemon?

Would be awesome i guess !
Old 12/12/2012, 02:20   #14

Yeah, actually that's on my to do list =P
Old 12/12/2012, 03:17   #15

It would be awesome too if you could be able to change the key settings for the bot so i dont have to change it all the time.

Edit:

It would be useful if you could make it easier to change the coordinates in the settings file so i can move the window to my second monitor for example.

Tags
bot, pokebot, pokemon