Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[FREE] PokeBot- MMO Bot/Grinder/Trainer

This is a discussion on [FREE] PokeBot- MMO Bot/Grinder/Trainer within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category; ok i tried this, here are the issues im facing! my char starts going left and right. when a fight ...

Old 04-11-2013, 23:02   #151

ok i tried this, here are the issues im facing! my char starts going left and right. when a fight is found, it does nothing, (i change to different window to see and still pressing left right arrows).

i press Z on my own to skip the battle dialog and then just goes left right between fight and bag.

my pokeMMO resolution is 1024x768x32 @60hz
screen resolution 1680x1050!

Edit: i also changed a key to bind with space! still nothing! when the battle initiates it doesnt do anything (well continues pressing <--, --> )

Edit2 : also i dont think is only the border problem since, it uses the icon in modules to detect whats going on in game! so when i press "spacebar" to continue it shoudl detect the fight so it would press it! but even then it just goes left right.

Last edited by ariochgs; 04-11-2013 at 23:31. Reason: correct spelling + edit!
Old 04-12-2013, 01:48   #152

Hi Sirosky

I use win 7 64 bit if that helps with 1920x1080 res of screen

So main problems is pretty much same as all the others above me. So once it goes into battle it pretty much spams the left and right. It does press Z (A) to get past the battle dialog but when it shows the Fight/Bag/Pokemon/Run screen it just constantly goes left and right between Fight and Bag.

I have tried the new walker.exe but still the same. Also for the autofish it does fish properly however it doesn't detect the battle and keeps trying to fish so it spams you cannot do that now over and over (its how i found out its still trying to use the rod). I've also tried everything said in the last couple of posts.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:40   #153
Pokemon Botter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariochgs View Post
ok i tried this, here are the issues im facing! my char starts going left and right. when a fight is found, it does nothing, (i change to different window to see and still pressing left right arrows).

i press Z on my own to skip the battle dialog and then just goes left right between fight and bag.

my pokeMMO resolution is 1024x768x32 @60hz
screen resolution 1680x1050!

Edit: i also changed a key to bind with space! still nothing! when the battle initiates it doesnt do anything (well continues pressing <--, --> )

Edit2 : also i dont think is only the border problem since, it uses the icon in modules to detect whats going on in game! so when i press "spacebar" to continue it shoudl detect the fight so it would press it! but even then it just goes left right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diekill48 View Post
Hi Sirosky

I use win 7 64 bit if that helps with 1920x1080 res of screen

So main problems is pretty much same as all the others above me. So once it goes into battle it pretty much spams the left and right. It does press Z (A) to get past the battle dialog but when it shows the Fight/Bag/Pokemon/Run screen it just constantly goes left and right between Fight and Bag.

I have tried the new walker.exe but still the same. Also for the autofish it does fish properly however it doesn't detect the battle and keeps trying to fish so it spams you cannot do that now over and over (its how i found out its still trying to use the rod). I've also tried everything said in the last couple of posts.

I'm really sorry for this problem friends. Have you guys tried changing your whitebg.png to this image?

I also significantly increased the range in which the bot will detect the image, so hopefully that'll support the people with fancy HD comps :P

I'm going to test this bot on one of my higher resolution computers... hopefully I'll be able to solve this issue.

Last edited by Sirosky; 04-12-2013 at 04:04.
Old 04-12-2013, 15:36   #154

Nope thats not working either and i have also tried 1920x1080 and the 1024x768.
Also changed the whitebg.png but it still keeps pressing left and right.
Old 04-12-2013, 17:44   #155
Pokemon Botter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyniz View Post
Nope thats not working either and i have also tried 1920x1080 and the 1024x768.
Also changed the whitebg.png but it still keeps pressing left and right.
Alright, that really confuses me. There's no reason for image detection to fail... if you like, I can provide you the source code/ compiler. The code's not too complicated, I'll show you which parts to play around with.
Old 04-12-2013, 22:41   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirosky View Post
Alright, that really confuses me. There's no reason for image detection to fail... if you like, I can provide you the source code/ compiler. The code's not too complicated, I'll show you which parts to play around with.

i have no idea of coding so it will be useless to send me code! 1 thing that might help you on understing why is that happening (dunno if it will but ill try) is

i tried using this bot :

[PokeMMO] PokeBot

this intitiates battle normally but (if you see video) when the battle/bag/pokemon/run buttons appears it chooses pokemon instead of battle and changes my pokemon, and then it chooses pokemon again etc etc!

i linked that here cause i saw :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirosky View Post
We've combined projects into this topic:

[FREE] PokeBot- MMO Bot/Grinder/Trainer

I believe he's planning it around Christmas? Anyways, the bot I've developed will take the backseat once zydratex finishes =)
so u might now get an idea of why or how! i dunno! but i really appreciate it that u try to help us!

Last edited by ariochgs; 04-12-2013 at 22:42. Reason: added info!
Old 04-12-2013, 23:40   #157
Pokemon Botter

Really don't know what the problem is with the bot... zydatrex is reworking his bot. Eventually, if things work out, we'll combine projects
Old 04-13-2013, 00:25   #158

can u do the same he did? like put a purple dot on the arrow, to search for that instead of the border? that might help!
Old 04-13-2013, 00:34   #159
Pokemon Botter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariochgs View Post
can u do the same he did? like put a purple dot on the arrow, to search for that instead of the border? that might help!
Perhaps, but that would force me to make a new variant of the bot =( I would prefer a solution which doesn't involve pixel detection.
Old 04-13-2013, 00:40   #160

ok np! ill just w8 till u can understand what goes wrong! np!

Tags
bot, pokebot, pokemon