Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWO FISHING HACK!!!

Discussion on PWO FISHING HACK!!! within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PWO FISHING HACK!!!

I recently found this hack by using the same method as the level hack.

So what you need is Rpe and Cheat engine 6.1

Attach RPE and cheat engine to PWO go by water. Before you click your Old rod Press start on RPE and click your rod then press STOP once you did that to the right a lot of codes should pop up. Pick one of the codes that have 16 Under the SIZE. RIght click it and it and press ADD to list. repeat this 2 more times. After you have all 3 codes. go to the sendlist bar. to the left of Times put a # like 150 or 200. I put 1500 And it works just fine. After that press Get Codes and then Press start *make sure your by the water* And there you go thats you fishing hack!!!

Remember to hit that Thanks button Credits go to me and Iosk0 without his video i wouldnt of had
this hack

Old 06/17/2012, 21:18   #2

You could also set it to do it countinuously at rPE instead of doing a fixed number of times, so you could AFK. Also, I'd set a highter delay in between packets, so it's not too obvious. Other than that, if some GM moves you, you're pretty much screwed.
Old 06/17/2012, 21:43   #3

Well every time i set it to Continuously it freezes and crashes so thats why i set it for 1500 and as for the delay ill try that thanks
Old 06/19/2012, 23:30   #4

hack is gay -.-
Old 06/23/2012, 02:00   #5

then dont use it and sdfu? k
Old 06/24/2012, 07:51   #6

that fishing hack is one big nothing just spam rod pressing nothing more
Old 06/26/2012, 18:14   #7

It is used for the dragonlair quest yeah its nothing but it helps you
Old 09/02/2012, 12:27   #8

It wont work for me.. when i press get id it does nothing and when i start it nothing happents.
any help? =)

Tags
pwo fishing hack, pwo hacks