Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon GO accounts 30/35/36/37 level

Discussion on Pokemon GO accounts 30/35/36/37 level within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pokemon GO accounts 30/35/36/37 level

HELLO!

Account N1
LVL - 30
Price - 5usd

Account N2
LVL - 35
Price - 28 usd

Account N3
LVL - 36
Price - 35 usd

Account N5
LVL - 37
Price - 70usd

Account N6
LVL - 25
Price - 2 usd

Sellers Note: Due to the nature this sale, refunds and exchange are only offered on accounts that does not work when bought, has incorrect info, or account not as described. Refunds will not be issued if the account is not working or lost due to buyer's own mistakes such as forgetting your password, entering the wrong email. There is NO warranty if an account is banned in the future.
**I am doing 3 days of warranty for anything that happens to the account**
Old 09/23/2016, 13:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Selling products on external websites with automated delivery systems is not allowed.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30 15€ 16 USD High Pokedex and Pokemon
07/28/2016 - Pokemon Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys today I'll Start my Pokemon Go Level 30 Account Sellout. No Account has a Softban so far and is Logged out over 24h so that there will be no Softban at your First Login. Most Accounts are Teamless but you will see it All in the Screenshots and Info at the Account List. You will get all the Login Informations and Email Adress so that you can change it to yours. All Accounts have a High amount of Dust and Candys so you can choose yourself which Pokemon you Updrade I will edit this...
[Selling] Cheap Pokemon Go Accounts Level 30 20€ High Pokedex and Pokemon
07/28/2016 - Pokemon Trading - 3 Replies
Hey Guys today I'll Start my Pokemon Go Level 30 Account Sellout. No Account has a Softban so far and is Logged out over 24h so that there will be no Softban at your First Login. Most Accounts are Teamless but you will see it All in the Screenshots and Info at the Account List. You will get all the Login Informations and Email Adress so that you can change it to yours. All Accounts have a High amount of Dust and Candys so you can choose yourself which Pokemon you Updrade I will edit this...
[Selling] Pokemon GO / Level 31 Accounts / 90%+ IV Pokemon only / No Team / 700k Stardust /15€
07/26/2016 - Pokemon Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 2 botted Level 31 Accounts. The Accounts got 700k+ Stardust, tons of Candies, rare 90% IV Pokemon on them. The reason they're so cheap is because they're botted/spoofed. Don't fall for scams claiming their accounts are legit. https://s32.postimg.org/7znr4dubl/trainerrnfo.png https://s32.postimg.org/bwop2tiwx/trainerrinfo2.p ng