Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lure Modules (and Accounts)

Discussion on Lure Modules (and Accounts) within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lure Modules (and Accounts)

Hi Guys!

I am selling Accounts with (at least) 5 Lure Modules for 0.95$ a piece. Ingame you would have to pay 5$ for 5 Lure Modules! And it gets even better: you get some really good Pokemon (most Accounts have multiple Pokemon with more than 1k CP and about 100k Stardust, all of them also have 6 Incense and 5 Lucky Eggs, so you can lvl them up faster). Sounds to good to be true? It is true! Just contact me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PET Modules and Protocols
11/01/2015 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies
I have a level 8 PET and I know that at level 8 it unlocks new things for PET and I have the same things: level 1 and 2 modules and protocols and no level 2 radar :confused:
modules
07/02/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
looking to buy some dungeon modules for mmo minion, pref solo or duo
like you new modules
01/06/2014 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
wie die Überschrift schon sagt wollt ihr die alten Module wieder Like: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-guides-te mplates/2880877-python-modules-after-gameforge-upd ate-01-10-2013-a.html#post25223895
Bug on modules for KBS
02/01/2013 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
For example, our base destroyed (and with it our base module) - module must be repaired ... and on the first level, it cost about 1500 Uri.. (further, more) So the bug is this: if we plan to upgrade our base module that it is not nessesary to repair it al all. If the broken module to upgrade, it repaired itself and we do not spend our Uri. Is such a small and useful bug.
BotResourcePack (VB.net modules)
05/04/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 58 Replies
I was bored so I decided to try the level-bot for taos in BanditL97 cave. I noticed it lagged the system alot and didnt sit/meditate or auto-disconnect when attacked so thought "I should make a better one!" ...which I did. The bot was almost finished when I decided to change what it did... modularisation was then needed so I spilt functions off into their own self-contained modules. This download is what resulted. These modules can be used with any Bot-making in VB.net so far and I...