Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting Account

Discussion on Botting Account within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
Botting Account

Hey guys i sell a lvl service for Pokemon Go

The price depends on which lvl you are and what lvl you want to get to.
PM me and we talk about the price and sort a fair one out.

The bot is privat so i also had to pay for it so i can't sell it for the lowest prices but i can use fast and/or human settings + you can tell me what i should do. e.g. Transfer all Pokemons except the two with the highest CP.

I will sell rare Pokemon service in the future but not right now

Pros: Old epvp user, +300 Posts, +20 TBM's, +MM

--
i can guarantee the first week of use with a free replacement of the account with the same lvl
--

English isn't my first language so i am very sorry for spellingmistakes or grammamistakes

Regards MB
Closed Thread