Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying safe account!

Discussion on Buying safe account! within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying safe account!

Hello I am buying an handmade account..thé Best I can have.

No limit of price.
Old 08/17/2016, 00:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have a lvl 26 account for sale handmade, 100% safe (Missing 5%XP to get to lvl 27)
116/145 Pokedex
Some rare pokemons

Contact me if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Is buying an Origin account safe?
03/11/2015 - Fifa Trading - 1 Replies
I was wondering is there any way the acc to get recovered when you buy it ?
[Buying] You're selling a safe account? We want it!Buying Average-to-Elite Geared WoW Accounts
01/17/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.eu-accounts.com/images/logo.png Starting today, in partnership with www.Eu-Accounts.com , we will buy TOP Elite and Good-to-Average-Geared WoW EU Accounts. From 2008 until now we were the first between all other resellers in the WoW Market offering Lifetime Warranty for the sold accounts. It means that as against to the others, we care the most for our customers’ accounts safety, and in order to provide this, we follow the full account and owner`s verification before...
[Selling] EPIC STEAM ACCOUNT with 100% safe buying with real CD+CD Key!
01/07/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Details: Registered on 2007. October 14 Badges (16 LvL) 27 Games registered: Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition Counter Strike 1.6 Counter Strike: Condition Zero
is paysafecard safe when buying s4 account
09/24/2012 - S4 League Trading - 2 Replies
i want to but an s4 account with paysafecard but im not sure if its safe because the person selling it could trick me and i will end up losing my money and not getting the s4 account. so what should i do. PLEASE PLEASE HELP.
Buying an account - how safe is it?
09/04/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i got a little nervous. I bought nude acc lately, now i have best gear on server. And people telling me that he can take acc back if he knows the first password and first registered email. So i got this acc with full info, changed pass, email, secret answer (secret number ID can't be changed). This can be only changed once in 1 and 3 monthes. Now questions: 1) can he submit a hack case and take acc back? 2) can he recover acc by telling support first registered email and first password?