Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AUTOBUY] Pokemon GO Accounts Shop | Levels 26+ | Tons of Rare Pokemon (90+ IV) [$4]

Discussion on [AUTOBUY] Pokemon GO Accounts Shop | Levels 26+ | Tons of Rare Pokemon (90+ IV) [$4] within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AUTOBUY] Pokemon GO Accounts Shop | Levels 26+ | Tons of Rare Pokemon (90+ IV) [$4]

PokemonGO Accounts Shop

Do you have a pc that cannot handle botting and you want your own pokemon go account?
Do you want to choose the ideal username by yourself?

Why to choose us: We are offering high quality pokemon go accounts in extremely cheap prices.
We may not be the cheapest shop out there but our quality is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied we can even replace your account!
More specifically:
All accounts are levels 26+
Ability to choose your own name & preferred team
Tons of rare 90+ IV pokemon (Aerodactyls, Dragonites, Snorlax etc)
AUTOBUY method available

Payment methods supported: PayPal (BTC coming soon)
Purchase here:

If you have any problems feel free to pm me or pm me with your skype and I'll handle it ASAP.
(I have already sold around 100+ accounts, through a sales thread on HF (goo.gl/tm6Tfm), you'll see me in the thread posting aswell as my friend)
Old 08/19/2016, 13:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I payed account
And i test and you account banned wtf ??
Old 08/19/2016, 13:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

same problem. buy a toon and account was banned. waiting for refund