Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NG54'S SHOP [Lv.26Accounts][BTC][250k+Stardust][Tons of extras][AutomatedPurchase]

Discussion on NG54'S SHOP [Lv.26Accounts][BTC][250k+Stardust][Tons of extras][AutomatedPurchase] within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up NG54'S SHOP [Lv.26Accounts][BTC][250k+Stardust][Tons of extras][AutomatedPurchase]

Pre-Leveled PokemonGO Accounts, with tons of extras included!

(Only $1.99!)

What to expect upon purchase:
  • Level 26 account, no softbans
  • 250k+ Stardust
  • At least 60~100 caught & seen in the Pokedex
  • Varied selections of different Pokemon, some with hundreds of candies!
  • TONS of items, including but not limited to mass amounts of Potions, Pokeballs, Eggs, Revives and other useful things like Lure Modules
  • Teamless & Nameless so you can choose to your own liking, upon logging in it will be just like starting a new character
  • PTC accounts are left unverified by email so that you can change it to your own to fully secure the account

Once the payment has been confirmed an email will be automatically sent to the one you provided (make sure you use an email address that's valid!) with full PTC account information. Simply log on to the account on and change the email to one you can verify with.

If you have any further questions and need to contact me directly then message me on Discord as that is where I am most active. Discord ID: NullGen54#5581

Some images below of a vouch copy, just as an example of what to generally expect on the accounts;

Items

Pokedex

Pokemon

Stardust / Candies

*****VOUCH COPY SHOWN ABOVE IS STILL AVAILABLE!*****