Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💪[INSTANT][AUTOBUY] Accounts Shop Level 30 [Only $34.99][SAFE][EASY]💪

Discussion on 💪[INSTANT][AUTOBUY] Accounts Shop Level 30 [Only $34.99][SAFE][EASY]💪 within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 178/0/0
Arrow 💪[INSTANT][AUTOBUY] Accounts Shop Level 31 [Only $24.99][SAFE][EASY]💪

Price for level 31
ONLY $24.99

Accounts are guaranteed to have:

Level 31
-
No name selected
-
On average 650-800k dust
-
Several thousand candies on each common pokemon (Example: Pidgey 3250)
-
Hundreds of candies on less common pokemons (Example: Dratini 800, Eevee 1200, Bulbasaur 160, Charmander 100, Gastly 320)
-
No team selected.
-
Hundreds of pokemons, lots and lots of 1k+ CP ones, evolve them and get on average 2.5k from the strong ones!
-

Example account after evolutions (Note: The above picture comes from a 32lvl account, the values can be a little lower for a lvl 30 account (2.9k dragonite instead 3k)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Are you trusted?
With over 250 purchases completed successfully so far, we do our best to provide all of our customers with A+ care.
We have paid hundreds of dollars in order to receive glows, highlights, ranks, and various other upgrades.

Why is the price so low?

Price is low because the accounts were botted - There are no bans for it so far, so don't be afraid.
It is your choice to decide, whether to buy our cheap botted accounts, or incredibly expensive hand-made accounts.
Almost all, if not all of the accounts with levels 30+ are botted, by buying from us you are making the best choice, as we offer the highest quality-to-price ratio.

What do you mean by guaranteed?
We guarantee the mentioned items/stats will be on your account. If they are not, just contact us on skype.

Old 08/01/2016, 13:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 178/0/0
Bump! still selling!

Tags
cheap