Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sniping Service - Get your Pokemon now!

Discussion on Sniping Service - Get your Pokemon now! within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 188
Sniping Service - Get your Pokemon now!

Hello, Kliztretz here. Back again with another serivce.

Price:

Rare 1,euro

Very Rare 1,50euro's

Epic 2euro's

I can snipe any Pokemon you want me to snipe, just add me on skype or PM me! My skype can be found under my Profile name.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ★⋆ [PokéSHOP] ★ [3x FREE VOUCHERS] ★ Pokémon BOOST Service ★ RARE Pokémon Sniping ⋆★
08/03/2016 - Pokemon Trading - 23 Replies
PokéSHOP - Pokémon GO Shop Service ★ handmade human-like farming✔ ★ fast✔ ★ trusted✔ ★ safe✔ no vouchers left
Sniping service on PC
08/05/2015 - Fifa - 1 Replies
Hey guys ! I have a software on my PC that makes me able to snipe players with a lot of efficiency, now i would like to know if some of you guys would be interested in me sniping players for you on your account ? :) Now I know i have no real way to prove that i actually am legit, but if you are interested, just answer on this topic, or send me a PM :) My Twitter just in case : The_ILLZ