Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon Go Boosting!

Discussion on Pokemon Go Boosting! within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pokemon Go Boosting!

For a limited time, i will be doing 2 FREE 1 hour boosts for whoever posts below, add me on skype after and i will start your boost

Today i'm offering a service i've been doing on other trading sites for the past week.. POKEMON BOOSTING!

How does this work?

You will need a PTC account, Pokemon Trading Club - this is the only way i can access the account, I do not need your email.

Once i have logged in, my bots will catch and find Pokemon,Visit pokestops to find pokeballs, and transfer any pokemon less than the highest CP that you currently have so a 50CP Weedle, will be transfered if you have a 85CP (For Example)

I'm offering this service on a hourly basis

1.50EUR a hour
100 Pokemon 3 EUR

15 EUR 24 Hour non stop boosting.

The services im providing is from an Elite bot, with little to no ban rate, and can provide a very fast level, 1-10 in a hour on average

I will not hold responsibility for any bans or anything that happens to your account during the boost, it is all automated so i cannot see anything that happens during the boost, except pokemon caught ect.

I will only accept PayPal, my skype is shane.swinscoe2

Proof of this working.

For a limited time, i will be doing 2 FREE 1 hour boosts for whoever posts below, add me on skype after and i will start your boost
Old 07/24/2016, 21:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Arrow Trading -> Pokemon Trading

#moved…
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2016, 00:46   #3

Still open for orders/Free boosts.

Bump