Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon Go Accounts Level 24

Discussion on Pokemon Go Accounts Level 24 within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pokemon Go Accounts Level 24

Payment: PayPal - BTC[/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]
Old 07/22/2016, 22:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 335
Seems like you set up 2 Google Accounts with a Bot, and now you're trying to sell them.
I don't think anyone will buy them, since there are free working bots out there.
#closerequest
Old 07/22/2016, 22:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
These accounts have not been botted with the rpc-api which is trending right now and most of the free bots are using. But there is still some digging to do in the protocol responses since somebody mentioned it might contain anti-cheat packet data (see ). Furthermore, only a few bots are using proper pathfinding for grinding, the rest is just teleporting to the targets which might get you softbanned for some hours. But your account is flagged regardless. So I might have some advantages with the accounts if that's the case.

Perhaps you're right and nobody is interested, i guess we have to see.

I sold some accounts through eBay before but they now ban the listings quite instantly. Therefor I came here and will try my luck.
Closed Thread