Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Pokemon Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemon GO günstiger Account Service

Discussion on Pokemon GO günstiger Account Service within the Pokemon Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pokemon GO günstiger Account Service

Hey Guys,
I would like to Present you my Pokemon Go Account Service.

Here I am going to Present Accounts that are for Sale and also I can Level your Account.
For Leveling your Account it is important for your Safety that the Account is a Google Account,
because on Google I do not need the Email and Password so I can do nothing with it except Leveling your Acc.

I will keep this Up2Date as soon as an Account was Sold, or a new one is there I will Edit it.

For the Premade Accounts I can say that on this no Stardust is used, so you can Upgrade a lot for yourself.
I do not Evolve Pokemon, only send them to Trainer. So you can choose what you Upgrade.

In Case that I should level your Account I Need 50% Advance payment, that came from many Trolls and Scamers, sorry. I can not say a fixed price for Leveling your Account because its so Individual. So add me on Skype that we can Talk about it.

Now here are the Accounts that are currently in Stock:

Account #21
Level 20
13€

Account #22
Level 17
12€

Account #23
Level 18
14€

---- SPECIAL Account #24 ----
Level 26