Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon > Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokefarmer the fastest and safest Bot out there

Discussion on Pokefarmer the fastest and safest Bot out there within the Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Pokemon category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Pokefarmer the fastest and safest Bot out there

First working bot out there come and get it now

Join our Discord Server for Questions or just to chat with us
You can also ask question in the Forum or Support

Be Up-To-Date with the always updated Changlelog here

Yes the API is Cracked 100% for that!. Ja das ist schon die neue API!
Click the Icons to redirect to the Pages

Screens:

Tutorial kommt am Mittwoch
Old 11/01/2016, 21:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
not working
Old 11/01/2016, 22:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
Most def working! Lvl 1 to lvl 16 just this morning, and I'm only on Jogging speed!

All the features are working as well. Sorted pokemon caught by CP and IV. It's hatching eggs and looting pokestops! Averaging about 35k xp/hour.

Servers might be a tad slow as everyone is flooding it, but its a fantastic bot! and the flood should only last a little bit.

10/10 worth
Old 11/01/2016, 22:15   #4

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaladim View Post
not working
I got the problem already and we are trying to figure it out what is triggering it because it is not you key,settings,bot It could be you antivirus or some driver problems but I dont know which driver could trigger that im on it !

Edit: it was just the server waiting 10 minutes solved it.

The idle bug is fixed too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The fastest safest bot
03/06/2016 - DarkOrbit - 16 Replies
Can anyone tell me, which bot here is the fastest and safest? I would like to buy one, so I do not want replies from coders from here. Just the users' reviews.
Safest and Fastest way to earn IGC....??
03/02/2015 - Need for Speed World - 15 Replies
Im planning to start NFSW again after almost an year...so my question to you all is that What is the fastest and the safest way to earn IGC...?? I heard that the legendary "pursuit bot" is no longer working and gets you banned... Please help.... Thanks in advance :)
which refferal service is the safest and fastest?
08/10/2014 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
i would like to purchase 50 refs, but im afraid of getting banned lol, can you guys recommend a safe seller from epvp?
[Selling] Fastest , Safest and best elo boost ( EUW ) Done by Top challenger player
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ey guys, I am a top LoL Euw player, I play in top 10 ranked teams and i have been challenger top 50 this season in soloq, I am looking to make a little extra money to go to my family this summer in america, I will do Elo boosts, I guarantee safety, Cheap price and a satisfied customer with an 100% boost ( u will 100% reach your goal ) I can boost up to challenger, Prices are discusable ( tho preffer jobs over 50 euro atleast ) Only using online banking or Paypal Add sepjens on...
[Selling] Selling cheapest, fastest, and safest wow gold!
12/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Cheapest, fastest, and safest wow us gold is our foundation of foothold! Click the following link to proceed: Buy Cheap World of Warcraft EU Gold Online Safe and Fast Delivery Chepest World of Warcraft US Gold for Sale with Big Discount 100% legit and delivery in 30 minutes. 100% handwork and safe guaranteed. Face to Face Trade in game and in game email