Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Planetside Hacking Package v1.0 Advance/Smart Pull Hack, COF, ROF, Teleporter, + MORE

Discussion on Planetside Hacking Package v1.0 Advance/Smart Pull Hack, COF, ROF, Teleporter, + MORE within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Planetside Hacking Package v1.0 Advance/Smart Pull Hack, COF, ROF, Teleporter, + MORE

Update: This will work on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 32 or 64 bit. No administrator privilege needed. No additional programs needed to be installed.

Here is everything you need to hack Planetside, all in one folder. This also contains a more advance, smarter, pull hack than released by anyone for Planetside. With this pull hack, there is no need to keep updating coordinates to pull everyone to, it does it all on its own!

In this package contains Winject.exe, psidenew.dll, and Advance Pull Hack.

psidenew.dll is a version of joltting's PSide PlanetSide hacks dll. Its a trimmed down version, with updated offsets, containing COF, ROF, Enemy Radar, View Cloakers, right click Teleporter, and a few others.

How to use psidenew.dll
1.) Load Planetside.
2.) Make sure your avatar is in sanctuary, in the spawn tubes.
3.) Open Winject.exe
4.) On Winject.exe, set the "Target Process" as planetside.exe
5.) On Winject.exe, set the "DLL to Inject" as psidenew.dll
6.) On Winject.exe, press the "Inject(+)" button, or simple press "+" on your keyboard. This will inject psidenew.dll into Planetside.exe.
7.) Go back to Planetside, make sure Number Lock is on.
8.) You should see a set of hacks listed on the left hand side of your screen, within Planetside. If you don't, press "5" on your Number Pad, and it should pop up.
9.) To navigate the PSide hack list, use the arrows on the Number Pad of your keyboard. These arrows should be (8,2,4,6). 8 will go up, 2 will go down. 4 will go left, 6 will go right. Select a hack, and use the left and right arrows to set a value for the hack. Make sure you activate all the hacks you want to use in sanctuary.
10.) Enjoy.

Tips for psidenew.dll
>Make sure the first Direct X Mod is turned ON before you leave the spawn tubes of sanctuary.

The next hack in this package is the Advance Pull Hack created by me, Randy. Instead of inserting coordinates into the program, to pull enemies near you, this hack pulls everyone right behind you. The interesting thing about this pull hack is that first, you do not need to keep updating coordinates, and second, the players follow you anywhere you go, as long as the hack is activated.

How to use Advance Pull Hack
1.) Open Planetside.
2.) Open Advance Pull Hack trainer.
3.) Press the F1 key to teleport yourself 2000m into the air, where no enemy or friendly can kill you.
4.) Press the F2 key to pull everyone in your SOI right behind you.
5.) That's it. You do not need to keep updating coordinates for the pull hack. It does it all on its own. You can even press the F1 and F2 keys in game, so if you want to disactivate a hack, you don't even need to minimize the game.

I hope you all enjoy, and if you need any help, feel free to ask, either here, or on yahoo ().

Make sure to read the about section in the trainer.

-Randy/RickRolled
Attached Files
File Type: zip Planetside Hacking Package v1.0.zip (472.9 KB, 1952 views)
Old 01/03/2011, 05:01   #2

why do your files always have so many viruses?

showing 26 viruses....

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2011, 05:54   #3

Winject shows up as a virus to many Antiviruses. Though look at the better Antiviruses like Kaspersky, and NOD32, and they do not detect it as an virus. If you think I uploaded viruses, don't use it. Or download your own injector, and inject psidenew.dll with it.
Old 01/03/2011, 05:55   #4

Actually, any Injector will show up as a virus. That's because your INJECTING your code into a running program, which some antiviruses might see as potentially dangerous. I can assure you it is not a virus.
Old 01/04/2011, 03:47   #5

Not sure if this is working on some planets? Searhus crashes me
Old 01/04/2011, 04:05   #6

Make sure you have the first DirectX mod on before you leave the spawn tubes of sanc.
Old 01/04/2011, 04:42   #7

first DirectX mod: Ok where do i get this from? i looked over your previous posts and cant find, im liking the look of this hack
Old 01/04/2011, 04:44   #8

Okay, when you inject the psidenew.dll hack into Planetside.exe, you should see a list of hacks. The last set of hacks in that dll file, is Direct X Mods. The first Direct X Mod should be ON.
Old 01/04/2011, 05:11   #9

I went to a Planet a few times and crashed after loading, then i was banned without even firing once? crazy, does this mean its detected now?
Old 01/04/2011, 06:21   #10

Remember, if a GM is online, they can see that you changed the code, so they will ban you.

And remember, in order for the psidenew.dll to work properly, you must be inside the SPAWN TUBES of SANCTUARY, and then INJECT psidenew.dll into Planetside. While you're still in the spawn tubes, turn ON the first DIRECTX MOD.
Old 01/04/2011, 08:10   #11

Aha got it working now thanks, just got stuck in the air after a while lol with Right click without loading the teleport hack, when i quit i tried to log in and my new account was banned, just a heads up
Old 01/04/2011, 09:39   #12

Glad it works for you. Remember, try to pull hack me and I'll getcha
Old 01/05/2011, 16:30   #13

Getting in Air vehicles on a trial seems like a great idea, its awesome teleporting to the batte and teleporting back for repairs

Allthough after about 10-20 minutes i notice the hack not working, such as i cant reload or even fire my weapon
Old 01/05/2011, 20:31   #14

winject doesn't find planetside.exe, I have it running with my chatacter in the spawn tubes.
What could I be doing wrong?
Old 01/05/2011, 21:57   #15

Lucid have you tryed running as admin. on another note just finnished my suspensipon for using the teleport hack but i think that was from been reported but dont want to try this untill it been verified it isnt detected.