Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Its any promptions for ProSibenSat1 games ??

Discussion on Its any promptions for ProSibenSat1 games ?? within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Its any promptions for ProSibenSat1 games ??

So i found that promotion , that you can get 170 free seven cash for you by just loging into this two games !!
Free Realms
Clone Wars Adventures
But it no works for acc created at Prosibensat1 (europeans one)
Do you know meybe how get this work :P
or some other promotions like this i will like to get some free points
Old 05/03/2013, 13:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't usually trust promotions like those, Use with caution.
Old 06/28/2013, 15:48   #3

elite*gold: 3653
The Black Market: 378/0/0
its not dangerous, those 2 are soe games and both give a little sc for you to spend it in those games. but since you have one station account u can use them anywhere

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2 Steam accounts each with $400 worth of games (most games are latest games)
12/26/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Take a look at the pictures, a lot of new games like: Borderlands 2 Black Ops 2 Modern Warfare 3 Sleeping Dogs CS GO (on both) Dead space 1/2 Bioshock 1/2 LA Noire
[WTS]NA 75 Champions 10 Skins 0Ranked Games 662 Normal Games 7 IP boosts 5 Rune Pages
01/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Check the pictures in the attachment for runes and champs And for the skins here they are: Grey Warwick Feral Warwick Medieval Twitch Unchained Alistar Frejlord Ashe Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
Synturas GameKey Shop |Steam-Games|Origin-Games|Blizzard|Windows-Live-Games|Ubisoft|
06/22/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Willkommen im GameKeyShop ----- Synturas (--->Skype) ----- Zum Verkauf stehen folgende Spiele-Keys
Steam Account 11 games nur top games suche andere games
08/08/2011 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
l4d+l4d2 uncut gold fear avp 2010 metro2033 lost planet extream condtion painkiller black edition stalker 3 terminator
Selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS 30% OFF Over 1000 Games (Z8Games,Nx Games,IJJI Games,etc)
03/12/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6006/heraclesto re1.jpg Hello, let me introduce myself, I am Heracles, well, maybe some people know about me and know that I am a seller know they can trust, obviously there will be many who do not trust me, but that's not a problem over time I earn your trust and we can do great business, I hope that i can sell here and allow me to offer the best prices and the biggest promotions as the title says, I'm selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS codes with 30%...