Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vehicles in/through walls.

Discussion on Vehicles in/through walls. within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vehicles in/through walls.

Any idea on how to do this? Seen some NC doing it today with an AMS and there is a video on someone doing it with a mag on youtube.
Old 05/07/2009, 01:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
yea use the teleport hack wit a vech like save ur point then get in a vech nd ur teleport in that spot wit the vech

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silk vehicles
08/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey, i couldn't find the answer to my question in the site of SRO, when i buy a silk vehicle, i can use it just one time or its a parmanent vehicle?
cant see through walls
08/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
i have tiara the new 1 and the problem is i can't see through walls in some dungeons like ciar, but i can see through walls in ciar hardmode. this also happens with math and rabbie. i need help to fix this because walls can make you die in so many points ty
No Walls
03/18/2008 - WarRock - 0 Replies
Ich habe mal etwas in der wr.exe rumgeguckt und herausgefunden wie man ALLE wände und gebäude löscht (in khali ungünstig!!!) naja hier die anleitung: Gaht in euren Warrock Ordner und da in der Ordner System dort sucht ihr die "Warrock.exe" ==>> OHNE Zahlen!!!! Benennt diese in "Warrock.exe.old" um und fügt dort die "Warrock.exe" aus meiner Zip datei ein. Dann geht ihr in zurück in euren Warrock Stammordner von da aus geht ihr in den Ordner "Maps" jetzt fügt ihr in JEDEN ordner die anderen...
Bouncing Vehicles / Flying
07/01/2006 - Planetside - 5 Replies
With the warp function on Itburnz's teleporter you can warp a tank 5 million feet into the air.... but when you land, you fall through the world and die. I know there is a hack out that lets you move vehicles through the air without clipping through the ground. Anyone know? Or plan on making one? -Skylos
40k Health Vehicles
12/01/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
1. Dein Vehicle Deed Landspeeders, Swoops, AV21, oder Speederbikes 2. Gehe in ein privates Haus in einer Playe City in dem du Admin hast (Small Naboo 2 funktioniert auf jedenfall) 3. Benutze im Haus den "Create Vehicle" Button. Es sagt die " Control Unit addet to Datapad" 4. Nun gehe aus den Haus und calle dein Vehicle es hat nun 40000 Health.