Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Source RELEASE] Planetside hacks via MHS

Discussion on [Source RELEASE] Planetside hacks via MHS within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Source RELEASE] Planetside hacks via MHS

Hello,

I thought I'd release my hacks for planetside. I am using MemoryHackingSoftware by L. Spiro.

Here is what I'm releasing:
Code:
//Static pointers:
X Position: [[[[[planetside.exe+0x00908CB4]+0x4C]+0x1F8]+0x10]+0x14]+0x80
Y Position: [[[[[planetside.exe+0x00908CB4]+0x4C]+0x1F8]+0x10]+0x14]+0x84
Z Position: [[[[[planetside.exe+0x00908CB4]+0x4C]+0x1F8]+0x10]+0x14]+0x88
CoF: [[[[planetside.exe+0x9076B0]+0x120]+0x64]+0x50]+0x19C
Aircraft Afterburners: [[[[planetside.exe+0x9076B0]+0x11C]+0x58]+0x114]+0x524
Camera Distance: [[planetside.exe+0x9076B0]+0x564]+0xE0
MHS Script:
Code:
extern struct PlayerX 
{ 
	BYTE bBuffer[0x4C]; 
	struct 
	{ 
		BYTE bBuffer[0x1F8]; 
		struct 
		{ 
			BYTE bBuffer[0x10]; 
			struct 
			{ 
				BYTE bBuffer[0x14];
				struct 
				{
					BYTE bBuffer[0x80]; 
					FLOAT fValue; 
				} * poObj; 
			} * poObj; 
		} * poObj; 
	}* poObj;
} * poX = { "", 0x00D08CB4 };

extern struct PlayerY 
{ 
	BYTE bBuffer[0x4C]; 
	struct 
	{ 
		BYTE bBuffer[0x1F8]; 
		struct 
		{ 
			BYTE bBuffer[0x10]; 
			struct 
			{ 
				BYTE bBuffer[0x14];
				struct 
				{
					BYTE bBuffer[0x84]; 
					FLOAT fValue; 
				} * poObj; 
			} * poObj; 
		} * poObj; 
	}* poObj;
} * poY = { "", 0x00D08CB4 };

extern struct PlayerZ 
{ 
	BYTE bBuffer[0x4C]; 
	struct 
	{ 
		BYTE bBuffer[0x1F8]; 
		struct 
		{ 
			BYTE bBuffer[0x10]; 
			struct 
			{ 
				BYTE bBuffer[0x14];
				struct 
				{
					BYTE bBuffer[0x88]; 
					FLOAT fValue; 
				} * poObj; 
			} * poObj; 
		} * poObj; 
	}* poObj;
} * poZ = { "", 0x00D08CB4 };

typedef struct VECTOR3 { 
   FLOAT x; 
   FLOAT y; 
   FLOAT z; 
} * LPVECTOR3; 
typedef struct VECTOR3 VECTOR3;

VECTOR3 SavedPos1;
VECTOR3 SavedPos2;

void On_HK_0( DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2 ) //Decrease X pos
{
	poZ->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue -= 10.0;
	if (poZ->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue < 0)
		poZ->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue = 0;
}

void On_HK_1( DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2 ) //Increase X pos
{ 
	poZ->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue += 10.0;
}

void On_HK_2( DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2 ) //Save current position to SavedPos1
{ 
	SavedPos1.x = poX->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue;
	SavedPos1.y = poY->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue;
	SavedPos1.z = poZ->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue;
}

void On_HK_3( DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2 ) //Teleport to SavedPos1
{ 
	poX->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue = SavedPos1.x;
	poY->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue = SavedPos1.y;
	poZ->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue = SavedPos1.z;
}

void On_HK_4( DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2 ) //Save current position to SavedPos2
{ 
	SavedPos2.x = poX->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue;
	SavedPos2.y = poY->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue;
	SavedPos2.z = poZ->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue;
}

void On_HK_5( DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2 ) //Teleport to SavedPos2
{ 
	poX->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue = SavedPos2.x;
	poY->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue = SavedPos2.y;
	poZ->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue = SavedPos2.z;
}

void On_HK_6( DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2 ) //Increase Y position
{ 
	poY->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue += 5.0;
}

void On_HK_7( DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2 ) //Decrease Y position
{
	poY->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue -= 5.0;
}

void On_HK_8( DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2 ) //Increase X position
{ 
	poX->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue += 5.0;
}

void On_HK_9( DWORD dw1, DWORD dw2 ) //Decrease X position
{
	poX->poObj->poObj->poObj->poObj->fValue -= 5.0;
}
For actual hacks:
CoF Addresses to NOP/EIP Skip: 0x0090867F & 0x00908DAE (NOP 6 bytes or EIP skip 6 bytes)
Infinite AB: 0x00662D41 (NOP 2 bytes or EIP skip 2 bytes)
Cloaker De-cloaker: 0x006AE6E0 (NOP 2 bytes or EIP skip 2 bytes)
AMS De-cloaker: 0x0059A993 (JMP or EIP skip to 0x0059AA4B)

For those who want to use MHS's Auto-Assemble or make your own trainer, here are the byte arrays:
Code:
PBYTE bCoF1[] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, };	// 0x0090867F.
PBYTE bCoF2[] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, };	// 0x00908DAE.
PBYTE bInfAB[] = { 0x90, 0x90, };	// 0x00662D41.
PBYTE bCloakers[] = { 0x90, 0x90, };	// 0x006AE6E0.
PBYTE bAMSes[] = { 0xEB, 0xFE, 0x90, 0x90, };	// 0x0059A993.
Or, here is the Auto-Assembler script:
Code:
planetside.exe+0x0050867F : ;CoF 1
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

planetside.exe+0x00508DAE : ;CoF 2
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

planetside.exe+0x00262D41 : ;Inf. AB
nop
nop

planetside.exe+0x002AE6E0 : ;Cloakers
nop
nop

planetside.exe+0x0019A993 : ;AMSes
jmp 0x0059AA4B
nop
nop
I highly suggest using breakpoints, but the Cloaker and AMS hacks will require an assembly injection since this function is polled ~1000/sec. Also, with the CoF hack, I gave you the static pointer so you can lock it to 0.0 or if you use a breakpoint, just change EAX to 0 instead of NOPing/EIP skipping. The camera distance hack is best if locked at around 20-30.

I will NOT teach you or show you how to use MHS, this post is designed for the other hackers out there who want to improve upon or use this. This is my last work on PS. I didn't release all of my hacks mainly because it's my secret as to how I did it and I don't want to give away too much.

In any event, enjoy! I hope SOE learns how to code better in the future, but PS is dying anyways. Peak times are only ~300 players... boo!

***** As with ANY code I release, this is Open Source and not to be used for monetary profit *****
Old 03/16/2009, 20:11   #2

- Rep in my book. Not cool man.
Old 03/16/2009, 23:26   #3

Uh... why?
Old 03/17/2009, 07:14   #4

Eh, i felt like i needed to re-word what i said.

in the Game hacking community, You shouldnt release open source code, even for trainers as basic as the ones that use WPM/TMK.
Old 03/17/2009, 16:05   #5

thx man !
Old 03/17/2009, 23:17   #6

Hmm, let's think about that for a moment.

The idea of "Open Source" is exactly that. It is OPEN to everyone to improve upon. In no way did I release anything that the average Joe couldn't figure out on their own with a little persistence.

My morals are irrelevant, but if you choose to travel down that road, ask yourself this, "What kind of morals would one have if they are willing to break an EULA and TOS?". Honestly, my morals.. if that is what you really mean, are simply that SOE has failed and by releasing my code to everyone (including SOE) then hopefully they would recognize the err in their ways and improve.

Honestly, some of the greatest "hacks" (the old school term) I have for PS are DirectX hacks that completely change the way things are done graphically. I WOULD release that, but a huge lawsuit would ensue and I don't need that kind of attention.

I really don't care. Bash me some more. I'm a glutton for punishment.
Old 03/19/2009, 17:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethRizzen View Post
My morals are irrelevant, but if you choose to travel down that road, ask yourself this, "What kind of morals would one have if they are willing to break an EULA and TOS?". Honestly, my morals.. if that is what you really mean, are simply that SOE has failed and by releasing my code to everyone (including SOE) then hopefully they would recognize the err in their ways and improve.
That is the most idiotic justification for hacking and releasing hacks I have EVER seen a hacker use.

SOE has obviously failed, but you releasing hacks does nothing but further destroy the game they care nothing about. It doesn't "get back at them". Their loss of money on lost PlanetSide subs is almost infinitesimal at this stage. All it does is infuriate those who have decided to stand by and still believe in the game. All it does is cause further drops in populations which in-turn decrease the game's playability. SOE is not going to pull a Tabula Rasa. They are going to keep a server running for a very long time as long as Station All Access Cards are being bought, regardless of every player being a hacker.

At this stage in the game SOE has no desire to fix anything in the game, nor to implement more advanced cheat detection/prevention mechanisms. All you are doing is directly harming the people on the receiving end of your hacks or those using your released hacks.

The breaking of a ToS or EULA is hardly the matter in this instance, but much more on the level of what directly influence the hacks have on the PlanetSide players.
Old 03/20/2009, 18:28   #8

Why are you guys arguing anyways? The only people who know what to do with this are the ones who know how to write their own code anyway. You guys forget, 90% of this forum are leechers who wouldn't give the time of day to learn anyway. Btw, thanks for the 3 hour lecture on interpreting assembly Cali, helped big time.
Old 03/23/2009, 00:28   #9

elite*gold: 20
omfg SethRizzen good to see you again, i rember yeah buddy. I dont really play planetside, i dont think justin, and jolt do either. I just cant seem to get into it again. SOE just hasent made anything cool, the game is so boring.
Old 03/29/2009, 21:40   #10

**** so we all come back to make fun of some1 that give out hakcs nd doesnt teach any1 nothin **** look at this but look seth if u took all this time to do this y would u give it out for leechers to grab it do wut we all use to do in memwars teach no leech ull learn somethin that u nevr tought could happen i did now look at me acc banned nd i stopped playin but i had fun for over a year hackin so u need to think b4 u give stuff out to leechs cuz the one that want to learn can become great friend in the end nd yo were is justin nd jolt man
Old 03/31/2009, 14:57   #11

if you rly want to get back at them. why dont you come up with a *** hace and post it on filefront and just spam it to the tard in game so they all go dl it. then when the entier community is hacking BAM PS dead. just kill thier game.

(edit) oh and if you say thats to much work give it to me ill go abuse it and spam it.
Old 04/01/2009, 06:04   #12

dogman u need to go kick bricks ok look at this u have 1 post u no nothin ok bout wut we r doin nd second we dont want to kill games that stupid we just want a edge wen every1 has edges anyway so wut if we use r to show off the skills of r hackin or so us how other players that the game is dieing nd we r just makin it die faster we dont want to just be dead we want it to die a long painfull death cuz some of us hate some gms so much that we want them to sweat so they hav to do work to fix the **** that we do like the ce in sanc that craby did yea they had that for 1 day nd there was a patch the next day so it was funnin only thing that change was the ce in sanc we want brewko do get off his fat *** nd work on the game nd not F**king sit there nd banned ppl cuz of stupid cr5 br25 cuz there b***h *ss ppl that got there some cuz of skill but others cuz they hack like us but we do it better
Old 04/01/2009, 07:06   #13

that was hard to read. lrn to type. if you are trying to make them sweet why not go big. lose them their jobs as gm. if their is no game for them to gm they are ******. id be sweating then. and another reason is if that game dies then they can make a PS2. that what we all want any way. none of you guys play anymore so why not kill it.
Old 04/01/2009, 17:24   #14

cuz look they cant lose there jobs there the gamemakers that wut gm stands for nd second there not makin ps2 if they do make a ps2 they should just keep the 1st year patchs cuz they were best surge wit weapon andold oshur nd the good stuff not this bfr nd battle island **** no carverns who goes there no1 see they fu**ed it up but u cant get them fired