Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nice quote from Official PS Forums(from that Failure known as complex_Chaos)

Discussion on Nice quote from Official PS Forums(from that Failure known as complex_Chaos) within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nice quote from Official PS Forums(from that Failure known as complex_Chaos)

Quote:
Complex_Chaos:

Having just talked with one of the GM's, here's a small quote of what's been said: "We are aware that the hacking community has gotten bored and decided to return to PlanetSide. I will have Chrol and Brewko monitor the game off and on through out the day, regardless if we are getting reports".
Found in the latest ***** thread about hackers.. My Favorite LIne::

"has gotten bored and decided to return to planetside"

LOL.. Thats the MAIN REASON anyone returns to planetside... Nice deduction there sherlock ..

-------------
might as well replace "hacking Community" with Memory Wars ...
---------

What happened to the influx of Planetside Players to this Forums!!.. I'm sure they all know where/how to get hacks, and what great hacking team produces those hacks!..
Old 09/19/2008, 12:56   #2

nice!!!!!!!
Old 09/19/2008, 19:37   #3

Well i was hacking for about 3 hours on a trial last night and jack **** happened. :P