Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bolt Driver CoF

Discussion on Bolt Driver CoF within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Bolt Driver CoF

hey i can do amp cof hack and all that stuff, but i cannot do bolt driver. any chances of someone telling me the value of standing up with bolt driver aswell and when crouched. thank you.
Old 02/27/2008, 20:50   #2

Firstly, this is a community: A good one. So, you might want to stick around longer than just for an answer to one question. It'll be cool.

Anyway, the AMP Cof hack!

When you do the COF hack with the AMP, you wind up with an address for that gun, and that gun alone. When you NOP it, you NOP the COF for that gun, and that gun alone. Even if you get another amp, that's a different amp now. So the COF is blown.

So, instead of doing that.. You're going to need to find out what sets the COF. And you'll go ******** around with that. If you do that correctly.. Well.. every gun in the game will have no Cof. Turrets, tanks, maxes, hand-held weapons, and if we had artillery - they would be CoF-less too.

If you need more help, post again.

Paz.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2008, 22:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bub256 View Post
hey i can do amp cof hack and all that stuff, but i cannot do bolt driver. any chances of someone telling me the value of standing up with bolt driver aswell and when crouched. thank you.
The info you are looking for is just a mouse scroll away.

The reason why you won't get a response with just the poke values is that it'll pointless in telling them to you. If we just gave you the values, the next time SOE does a patch, you'll be back asking for the updated poke values.

Craby987 made guide for finding the COF pointers. Once you found the pointers, follow Joltting's guide and you'll have yourself a COF. But the best part is that you'll learn how to find the value yourself when SOE release a patch.

Oh, and welcome to the Darkside.
Old 02/28/2008, 00:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by faken1337 View Post
Oh, and welcome to the Darkside.

Luke, Im ur ........ well, I guess Im your father... unless your mother is after back child support. Then I never met ya.

Oh yea n welcome. Hope to see many posts outa you, young Sith.

And maybe one day you can help us out.
Old 03/01/2008, 03:23   #5

ok, so if i follow one of the guides with amp and set up freeze cof button, can i pop out my sniper and crounch then click freeze cof and will it work?
Old 03/01/2008, 03:43   #6

and i ment the float value....of sniper
Old 03/01/2008, 03:43   #7

Yes. If you followed the guides, you'll have a COF trainer that will work with every weapon.

Important note: The COF will work with shotgun type weapons but you will still have the pellet spread.
Old 03/01/2008, 03:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bub256 View Post
and i ment the float value....of sniper
You won't need it, just follow the guide and it WILL work with all your weapons.
Old 03/02/2008, 16:11   #9

so once ive made the trainer, and i have a freeze cof and unfreeze, all i do is get out a weapon and click freeze, nd it will just stay the cof it was when i clicked freeze?
Old 03/02/2008, 20:04   #10

Once you have it activated, it'll continue to work even if you change weapons/maps/servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2008, 08:25   #11

When the hack is active, how long does it take Planetside to realize there's an active hack? Last time I used the COF hack on MHS I got kicked 1minute after it was active.
Old 03/03/2008, 09:12   #12

Was the account you were using the MHS/Trainer a trail account?

If you are using a 14day trial account you will get banned. The paid accounts seems to have the cheat detection removed. I've had MHS running for hours and hours and nothing has happened. There is always a risk of being caught. If you can live with it, then go for it.

And remember, It's only cheating if you get caught.
Old 03/03/2008, 09:38   #13

you dont get banned for running mhs, your get banned for changing the pokes to make the hacks. If you code cave you usually wont get banned unless a GM manually bans you.