Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Miss Me?

Discussion on Miss Me? within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Miss Me?

Im back guys, had a problem with my computer. Old Lady + PMS + Baseball bat + computer = new computer time. The new computer im on is a lil bit better but not much. Cant complain, saved me a harddrive cleanin. If ur wondering bout the Vent channel, It was cancelled. I do however have a newer server for us if interested gimee a yell. If you guys already have another hollar at me n let me get it from yas. N E hoo, missed ya n hope to see ya on the forums. I just got EQ2 up n runnin, pretty schweet. Ill jump on PSide soon to help with the chit.
Peace all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2008, 17:01   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid-K View Post
Im back guys, had a problem with my computer. Old Lady + PMS + Baseball bat + computer = new computer time. The new computer im on is a lil bit better but not much. Cant complain, saved me a harddrive cleanin. If ur wondering bout the Vent channel, It was cancelled. I do however have a newer server for us if interested gimee a yell. If you guys already have another hollar at me n let me get it from yas. N E hoo, missed ya n hope to see ya on the forums. I just got EQ2 up n runnin, pretty schweet. Ill jump on PSide soon to help with the chit.
Peace all.
HELL YEA! Glad your still alive man! We thought you were lying in a ditch somewhere
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2008, 21:23   #3

Welsome back liquid. I was wondering what happenned to ya's.