Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

freeze hack

Discussion on freeze hack within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation freeze hack

i had made a some what working freeze hack but i use i now and the game crashes... it used to work and i made it nop a vaule so why would it stop working did i do it wrong? If no body wants to say it here can i have some on pm me for help...
can you still make a working freeze hack if other player is not on different computer because ive been searching values of a different char on different empire and different comp user login. It works at first but if i restart game it doesnt... ???
Old 12/13/2007, 11:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
Well one question did you make this freeze hack before or after the new patch. SOE on evey patch change the offsets and stuff. They do it evey single time.So you always have too find the new ones.
Old 12/14/2007, 03:14   #3

im so ****** confused... i find the address's i nop them it froze my other character so far so good... i go to a battle and it doesnt freeze anything at all... wtf??? and it totally doesnt work anymore....
Old 12/14/2007, 04:15   #4

Thats because that code is DMA... you will have to find what writes with that address
Old 12/15/2007, 18:20   #5

ok i got it to keep working but if i respawn with it turned on i fall through the world and it doesn't totally freeze people they ethier move back and forth from old spot to new spot or they frozen for a bit then they disappear??
Old 12/17/2007, 21:40   #6

So turn it off when you die?
Old 12/18/2007, 08:10   #7

that makes to much sense Red.....come up with a more complex answer please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2007, 20:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHatfield View Post
that makes to much sense Red.....come up with a more complex answer please.
lol