Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Planetside
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

teleporting

Discussion on teleporting within the Planetside forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation teleporting

im confused can any body tell me how to do the code cave stuff so things will not be detected?
Old 12/02/2007, 01:49   #2

Find an Addressed that isnt used, most are Nop , Than you Add Offsets to the value you want, i recommend Pointers. I think thats how you would Code Cave, i have a useful Tutorial on Code Caving if you want me to String the link to ya.
Old 12/02/2007, 01:51   #3

i would like that tutorial
Old 12/02/2007, 01:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingMan925 View Post
Find an Addressed that isnt used, most are Nop , Than you Add Offsets to the value you want, i recommend Pointers. I think thats how you would Code Cave, i have a useful Tutorial on Code Caving if you want me to String the link to ya.
Honestly am I doing something wrong here? I dont do any pointing. Can you tell me how to make a pointer or something so I wont get autoed on a trial? and send me that tut if it is not Faldos
Old 12/02/2007, 02:02   #5

i know no body wants to talk about this but i cant find any thing on the "freeze hack" can some body pm me info. But if no body wants to it is ok.
and i cant find any of the cord values
Old 12/02/2007, 23:20   #6

Lmao One of them is Faldos... And one of them is How to Inject into Dlls (i think another method of Code Caving) ... I Really dont know how to make a pointer, i think it should look something like: Esi(+Value of Pointer) and the pointer would be another Address... i think..