Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

method/trick in opening tiger/coral packs

Discussion on method/trick in opening tiger/coral packs within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
method/trick in opening tiger/coral packs

anyone know tricks in opening packs in order to get the rares, rather than tokens. i think there must be a method or a way to predict or have better chance of getting something rare because i see the same ppl getting the expensive/rare stuff.
any thoughts or comments would be appreciated
Old 11/17/2010, 12:20   #2

You should start working on a time machine or ask the magic crystal ball

I think's the odds are random no matter what you do!
Old 11/17/2010, 19:25   #3

oh lol, yeah maybe, but i am sure there must be a glitch or exploit of some sort in opening them cause getting 5x lunar glade wing trophies within 30 minutes and 1 script of fate is very impossible xD. and he does this this 2 - 3 times a day
Old 11/18/2010, 18:10   #4

there is nothing random in PW. every "random" item or w/e thing is putted place by certain script i.e dragonsphere refining, drop rate counts timing etc. packs.
Old 11/18/2010, 18:16   #5

yep, i think there r a certain randomness to it, but eventually at some point or at some trigger, the randomness will loop, thats what i learned from my noobie programming class. xD
Old 05/08/2011, 06:50   #6

i know how u feel i watch the same exact people everyday get the rare stuff over and voer again.. while my friends dont get sh.it at all and nethier do i. I even asked one fo the people how many packs they open a day and person A said they only open like 50 a day. So i do think their using something to help them geet the rare items.
Old 05/08/2011, 18:04   #7

myself i always open on my banker account, i have 3 banks 1 TT 1 bank 1 herb, i opened 50 packs per char and my herb bank seems to be lucky *i geuss the "herbs" are lucky", so id try making a new account with a lvl 1 char and open 10+ packs if nothing make a new one. tis what i do and when that char opens 20+ packs with nothing i move on to a new one *new account*