Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pointer - Info about enemys

Discussion on Pointer - Info about enemys within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pointer - Info about enemys

Hey guys... I decided to learn more about Memory and so on.
I found Perfect World and its not a bad game, couldnt see something about a GameGuard and I like some other aspects(wayne atm xD...!).

So my first job is surely to find some pointer... I started with my own... HP/MaxHP/MP/MaxMP and "in Fight/ not in Fight"...

Easy job ... I tried it step by step and with this crazy "Pointer Scan"-Function...

So, now I try to find since DAYS(!) the pointer for enemys... So, HP/MaxHP first...
But not as object, I want to read the Infos about the enemy in my target(!)...

My way to find the address -> Target a Mob, CE scan, change target, CE scan...
Then I have 2 addresses. One with MaxHP and one with actual HP...

But thats the end! -.-... Iam not able to find the static pointer...
With Pointer Scan I find nearly 10000 Pointer -> No one is working...
Step by step I do it for dunno, 2-5 levels and then its over...
I dont find a address for the values I got with my last offset(s).

OR -> The client gets a critical error... CE seems to kill it by access a wrong address?!... Dunno...

So pleeeeease xD... Help me ... Whats my fault? How do you or did you find it?...

And why Pointer Scan ist not working here?!... Cant be, that Iam the only one with this problem?!?!?!

Regards,
Björn